Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I'm having a crisis

by TabooAnime - 22 February, 2023 - 02:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (TabooAnime) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 February, 2023 - 02:03 PM by TabooAnime.)
I think that a lot of people i admire and respect on c.io might actually be cool with sex trafficking - im freaked out by this and i have no idea how high that sentiment goes. 

All i see when i think of sex trafficking...is pain and suffering...and maybe i have the unique luxury of knowing powerful men who don't condone that...and having the comfort of feeling like im just following in their foot steps instead of opposing all the weakness that led to people feeling like it's okay to profit off of tormenting women. 

But like holy shit, this guy, comes out of nowhere..and befriends me saying weird shit like i'm your oldest friend we've known eachother forever, some friendships will never end...and i was totally cool getting to know him in my own unique defensive way (which is all i have honestly)...and he comes out of FUCKING NOWHERE and tells me he's a sex trafficker..and i honestly had a melt down emotionally that lasted like 3 days and i tormented him emotionally i mean i took out all of my feelings on him hard core..until it's gotten to the point where he doesn't wanna be my friend anymore and he's threatened to kill me and my family and rape us...which is also somewhat hilarious because he's confessed so many times that he doesn't have an ounce of power to exercise with any of his threats kek - but it still hurts to hear that from someone you thought cared about you..and it's like i can't stop hurting this person...like im capable of condoning his actions..if he's at least willing to do better, it doesn't even have to be a conversation about morality, it can a rational problem like..uh holy shit it doesn't feel good to torment people, im sure the class of people you're surrounded by are pretty fuckin shitty people and then you have to deal with dodging the police hard core and it's like why the fuck would you go through all of that, when you know damn well that social engineering exists and at the very least you can pay people on the forum to teach you how to do and that's your out...he hasn't told me why he's doing what he's doing only that he's doing it and he's pretty much basically ignoring everything im saying and then it's like, i keep telling people in the shoutbox that this person is a sex trafficker and they're like being mean to me for being mean to him and then they're not acknowledging the fact that he's a self confessed sex trafficker who has the audacity to espouse his presence in the shout box after he's knowingly trying to rope @heavn into his shinanigans as well and it's like OH MY GOD DAMN FUCK, i literally remember a year ago when i was talking to this person and he straight up told me that he was getting into sex trafficking and i thought he was joking but well now i know - and it hurst me so much to know - all i wanna do is hurt him now for cursing me with this knowledge. I fucked him up for it, and this whole solution to this problem is for us to just stop talking but im still have all of these conflicting emotions that i can't process and this mother fucker's being a god damn stone cold sociopath about the situatio nand it just makes me want to fucking murder his god damn face for having the fucking audacity to put this load of shit on my plate and not at least help me process it or talk to me about this so i can understand i hope he kills himself smoke
*ALERT* I HAVE IMPOSTERS, CONFIRM ALL DEALS ON C.IO DM'S *ALERT*
[Image: laxypenis.png]
[Image: penis-lober.png]
This post is by a banned member (1E37) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (lesnos) - Unhide
lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
fr ong
Old discord got termed, new discord @lesnos

[Image: Riot_HUB_900_300_px_1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (lync) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CEO) - Unhide
CEO  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
Again this @TabooAnime keek
[Image: rpevqKz.gif]

[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]

[Image: 360-F-338187515-Gzd-Nh2h-TU5-Sryj-Hxrpl-...VGW6-N.jpg]

This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
schizo post
This post is by a banned member (Snake) - Unhide
Snake  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2023 - 08:01 AM by Snake. Edited 1 time in total.)
. .