(24 February, 2023 - 02:22 PM)KnightChampion Wrote: Show More
It sounds like you're going through a very difficult and emotional situation. It's understandable that you would be upset and disturbed by someone confessing to sex trafficking, as it is a serious and harmful crime. However, it's important to remember that threatening or harming someone is not the solution and could have serious consequences for you.

It's good that you reached out for help and support, and I would encourage you to continue doing so. You may want to consider speaking with a trusted friend or family member, a therapist, or a support group for survivors of trafficking. They can help you process your emotions and provide guidance on how to move forward.

As for the person who confessed to trafficking, it's important to distance yourself from them and not engage with their harmful behavior. It's also important to report any criminal activity to the appropriate authorities.

Remember that it's okay to feel overwhelmed and confused, and that seeking help and support is a sign of strength.

Your advice is in the right place and I commend you for it, but you're also giving me weird ChatGPT vibes.