Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Bitsum Process Lasso Pro Crack [NEW]

by iot1337 - 26 February, 2023 - 09:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (Heashey) - Unhide
Heashey  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
no more unclosable ads, thanks
[Image: standard_1.gif?ex=65a15807&is=658ee307&h...8c9da4775&]
This post is by a banned member (iot1337) - Unhide
iot1337  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #18
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (colorfulaura) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(26 February, 2023 - 09:02 PM)Deluxo Wrote: Show More
Hey, it's deluxo back with this: Bitsum Process Lasso Pro Crack
as requested by: @Valentin564

Likes and positive rep are always appreciated and help me get more premium cracks out there. 
I also take requests for free, I'm not very good at coding but I can get you premium cracks and combos for free. just dm me on here!
I will create a post so everyone can have it however you will be tagged in the post so you see it first. I only ask that once you get the request leave me some positive rep and like the post.

some information on the program:

Process Lasso is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PCs responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint – leading to freezes and hangs. Process Lassos ProBalance (Process Balance) technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved or overly active processes won’t interfere with your ability to use the computer!

Features
Prevent processes from monopolozing the CPU(s)
ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
CPU throttling (new)
Save process priorities for future instances
Save process CPU affin

How to install:
- Install the App.
- Use "Activator.exe" from Activator.zip to Activate.
- Done.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8586...188c17170e

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/350c...c179dd49e2

tyyyyyyy
iot1337  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #20
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (leleo) - Unhide
leleo  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
gg
This post is by a banned member (delta97400) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
[font][font]Hé, c'est deluxe de retour avec ça :  [/font][/font][font][font]Bitsum Process Lasso Pro Crack [/font][/font]
[font][font]comme demandé par :[/font][/font][font][font] @ Valentin564 [/font][/font]

[font][font]Les likes et les représentants positifs sont toujours appréciés et m'aident à obtenir plus de cracks premium. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Je prends également des demandes gratuitement, je ne suis pas très doué pour le codage mais je peux vous obtenir gratuitement des cracks et des combos premium. [/font][font]juste me dm ici! [/font][/font]
[font][font]Je vais créer un message pour que tout le monde puisse l'avoir, mais vous serez identifié dans le message afin que vous le voyiez en premier. [/font][font]Je demande seulement qu'une fois que vous avez reçu la demande, laissez-moi un représentant positif et aimez le message. [/font][/font]

[font][font]quelques informations sur le programme :[/font][/font]

[font][font]Process Lasso est une nouvelle technologie unique qui améliorera, entre autres, la réactivité et la stabilité de votre PC. [/font][font]Windows, de par sa conception, permet aux programmes de monopoliser votre processeur sans retenue, ce qui entraîne des blocages et des blocages. [/font][font]La technologie Process Lassos ProBalance (Process Balance) ajuste intelligemment la priorité des programmes en cours d'exécution afin que les processus mal comportés ou trop actifs n'interfèrent pas avec votre capacité à utiliser l'ordinateur ! [/font][/font]

[font][font]Caractéristiques [/font][/font]
[font][font]Empêcher les processus de monopoliser le(s) CPU(s) [/font][/font]
[font][font]Optimisation dynamique des priorités ProBalance [/font][/font]
[font][font]Limitation du processeur (nouveau) [/font][/font]
[font][font]Enregistrer les priorités des processus pour les instances futures [/font][/font]
[font][font]Enregistrer le processus CPU affin [/font][/font]

[font][font]Comment installer : [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Installez l'application. [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Utilisez "Activator.exe" de Activator.zip pour activer. [/font][/font]
[font][font]- Fait.[/font][/font]

[font][font]https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/858693746a6a31444d353603fac8ea27df48eff60d495596fe30d1188c17170e [/font][/font]

[font][font]https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/350c336af7e4b868afbaefdd6252151c589d46c492[/font][/font]
[font][font]thanks you for the partage [/font][/font]
This post is by a banned member (Superno9) - Unhide
Superno9  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Hey, it's deluxo back with this: Bitsum Process Lasso Pro Crack
as requested by: @Valentin564

Likes and positive rep are always appreciated and help me get more premium cracks out there. 
I also take requests for free, I'm not very good at coding but I can get you premium cracks and combos for free. just dm me on here!
I will create a post so everyone can have it however you will be tagged in the post so you see it first. I only ask that once you get the request leave me some positive rep and like the post.

some information on the program:

Process Lasso is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PCs responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint – leading to freezes and hangs. Process Lassos ProBalance (Process Balance) technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved or overly active processes won’t interfere with your ability to use the computer!

Features
Prevent processes from monopolozing the CPU(s)
ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
CPU throttling (new)
Save process priorities for future instances
Save process CPU affin

How to install:
- Install the App.
- Use "Activator.exe" from Activator.zip to Activate.
- Done.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8586...188c17170e

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/350c...c179dd49e2

thank u
iot1337  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #24
This is a bump