Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

HOW TO MAKE WATER-POWERED CAR

by realsamurai - 06 March, 2023 - 12:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (Marko00) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Raginpain) - Unhide
Raginpain  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 10 March, 2023 - 09:22 PM by Raginpain.)
(05 March, 2023 - 08:28 PM)realsamurai Wrote: Show More
Be careful lmao kek

fuck me daddy

Be careful lmao kek

im going to shit on u i apolgize, this is a toyota mirada, an electric car that runs off of a electric supply produced by a (kinda) hydrogen generator. fuel cell/ watercell takes the anions and cations in water, which basically becomes hydrogen, it converts the hydrogen by pushing it into the fuelcell converting to electricty. So on a techinaciltty u have an electric car that runs off of electricity that came from water. 
Now in a ICE(Internal Combustion engine) the engine moves by mini explosions being pushed on pistons to rotate shit. If u were to inject some kind of brother stepsister atoms of hydrogen compress to fuck knows what(10,000 psi,i think thats what they use in the totyota mirada tanks) make a version of hydrogen that completely dissipates after explosion, be sure psi isn't too high. motor should work with some hydrogen injectors(maybe hydrogen+gas injectors) and tuned spark plugs. 
this purely injecting hydrogen in an ICE^ hope too work on this next year. 
How an HHO cell works same principal^  but i feel there its always injected into the engine poorly( Utube videos) thats why they dont work.
this is why i believe its such a conspiracy becuz nobody has injected enough compressed hydrogen gass into the combusiton gas chamber of an ICE(steven Meyer) to see actual results. im pretty sure hydrogen produces a similar force as gasoline when exploding. I mean come on we have the fucking hydrogen bomb, the piston chamber runs off of force how much fucking force does hydrogen bomb
produce for "fucks sake people" :weebsout: lol2 . hope to know next year if i found steven meyers method to his madness.

(10 March, 2023 - 08:38 PM)Raginpain Wrote: Show More
Be careful lmao kek

fuck me daddy

Be careful lmao kek

im going to shit on u i apolgize, this is a toyota mirada, an electric car that runs off of a electric supply produced by a (kinda) hydrogen generator. fuel cell/ watercell takes the anions and cations in water, which basically becomes hydrogen, it converts the hydrogen by pushing it into the fuelcell converting to electricty. So on a techinaciltty u have an electric car that runs off of electricity that came from water. 
Now in a ICE(Internal Combustion engine) the engine moves by mini explosions being pushed on pistons to rotate shit. If u were to inject some kind of brother stepsister atoms of hydrogen compress to fuck knows what(10,000 psi,i think thats what they use in the totyota mirada tanks) make a version of hydrogen that completely dissipates after explosion, be sure psi isn't too high. motor should work with some hydrogen injectors(maybe hydrogen+gas injectors) and tuned spark plugs. 
this purely injecting hydrogen in an ICE^ hope too work on this next year. 
How an HHO cell works same principal^  but i feel there its always injected into the engine poorly( Utube videos) thats why they dont work.
this is why i believe its such a conspiracy becuz nobody has injected enough compressed hydrogen gass into the combusiton gas chamber of an ICE(steven Meyer) to see actual results. im pretty sure hydrogen produces a similar force as gasoline when exploding. I mean come on we have the fucking hydrogen bomb, the piston chamber runs off of force how much fucking force does hydrogen bomb
produce for "fucks sake people" :weebsout: lol2 . hope to know next year if i found steven meyers method to his madness.
fucks sake people wasnt at u specifically more like the universe. um the totoyta mirada fuel cell follows the 2nd law of thermodynamics if u want to know more. it uses chemical equilibrium to produce the electricity. i think of it as kind of steals the atoms charges and sends them to the motor. its not really producing electricity i dont think, it's like converting it/ moving it.
This post is by a banned member (UDsTkTiGif) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
is this still working?
This post is by a banned member (wisaheor) - Unhide
wisaheor  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
you going to get killed by the cia
This post is by a banned member (ifdwptl16) - Unhide
ifdwptl16