Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST Peanut

by blackbull - 18 June, 2019 - 01:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (eye) - Unhide
eye  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 June, 2019 - 04:31 PM)Peanut Wrote: Show More
@acrafy Everything with tests, you have never taught us how you paid the scammer, we have not seen a message the scammer with you, you have never wanted to have a telephone conversation, or discord, you avoided customers, always offline (they told you) you hide  when you see problems, now you have taken advantage of to throw at me the guilt of everything and so you do not return your customers

(18 June, 2019 - 04:30 PM)eye Wrote: Show More
I got scammed aswell by Peanut
$100

I think the most fair thing to do here is refund all buyers, and this as a loss. You guys both had a business, and it went south, the buyers/customers shouldn't be paying for your downfall.

Send us the payment , I want see it
why does this matter?
This post is by a banned member (acrafy) - Unhide
acrafy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 June, 2019 - 05:01 PM by acrafy.)
@acrafy Everything with tests, you have never taught us how you paid the scammer, we have not seen a message the scammer with you, you have never wanted to have a telephone conversation, or discord, you avoided customers, always offline (they told you) you hide  when you see problems, now you have taken advantage of to throw at me the guilt of everything and so you do not return your customers

$100

I think the most fair thing to do here is refund all buyers, and this as a loss. You guys both had a business, and it went south, the buyers/customers shouldn't be paying for your downfall.

1.- I told you I could send you proof of the scam and you didn't even want to see my explanation since you were focused on your lost money. (Even thought I lost the same amount and more from Subs)
2.- It's common sense that I dont want to share my personal info with people like you.
3.- That's true, I avoided answer the Customers for 2-3 days, when the scam thing because I was overwhelmed and I was looking for a** solution but I did apologize with every single of them who had pending subs. --> https://i.imgur.com/SJGjlIl.png  (blurred the irrelevant part of msg)

And take advantage to throw at you the guilt? Kinda hilarious how you evade the fact that you actually have more than +400$ from customers.

Why dont you ask to @ludako about payment?
This post is by a banned member (Peanut) - Unhide
Peanut  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 June, 2019 - 04:34 PM)eye Wrote: Show More

$100

why does this matter?
Show the payment, it’s too easy you accuse me because you want acrafy to send you the subs that owes you, 
Remember I sent orders and you open scam alert to acrafy and now you’re right with him  Smart

This post is by a banned member (Atlantis) - Unhide
Atlantis  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 June, 2019 - 06:22 PM by Atlantis.)
(18 June, 2019 - 05:04 PM)Peanut Wrote: Show More

why does this matter?
Show the payment, it’s too easy you accuse me because you want acrafy to send you the subs that owes you, 
Remember I sent orders and you open scam alert to acrafy and now you’re right with him  Smart

I know this is not my scam report, and I'm neutral, but if you can't deliver the subs, just refund the buyers.
They will be happy and you can make a shop again when you can deliver subs.
This post is by a banned member (ludako) - Unhide
ludako  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Just ban this guy, he got the money and run away.
Blicky Got The Stiffy huh
This post is by a banned member (acrafy) - Unhide
acrafy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service

why does this matter?

Here is the Payment from @ludako to your PayPal: https://i.imgur.com/MNTjsAL.png

(18 June, 2019 - 07:04 PM)ludako Wrote: Show More

He also have 2 RDP''s (I dont know if more) from StarkRDP (Admin's service) 

https://i.imgur.com/SuvuUeF.png

If admins seems it fair enough to revoke the access of them for scamming that big amount, let me know and I will provide you the IP's + Passwords to verify this info.
This post is by a banned member (Translate) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Peanut) - Unhide
Peanut  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 June, 2019 - 07:55 PM)acrafy Wrote: Show More
why does this matter?

Here is the Payment from @ludako to your PayPal: https://i.imgur.com/MNTjsAL.png

(18 June, 2019 - 07:04 PM)ludako Wrote: Show More

He also have 2 RDP''s (I dont know if more) from StarkRDP (Admin's service) 

https://i.imgur.com/SuvuUeF.png

If admins seems it fair enough to revoke the access of them for scamming that big amount, let me know and I will provide you the IP's + Passwords to verify this info.
You can send all but why you are erasing message in your discord? Only post here the bad? Why don’t send your real status in your discord ???? 
Stark why take me server ? What reason? Are u crazy, calm your customers in your server because they aren’t happy with u
And stop sending people saying I stole him,  show all discord babe