Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST Peanut

by blackbull - 18 June, 2019 - 01:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (Peanut) - Unhide
Peanut  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 June, 2019 - 02:14 AM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
(18 June, 2019 - 09:50 PM)Peanut Wrote: Show More
(18 June, 2019 - 09:41 PM)acrafy Wrote: Show More
Please, tell me who's deleting msgs here: https://i.imgur.com/QfO5ULz.png
Nice try changing name on Cracked.to, deleting crucial msg like vps info, your phone number and about but sadly for you I save some conversation in Discord.

Ffs this guy is insane, just ban him already.

Same customer that did chargeback on you because you didn't reply nor send him the subs?

Hope you do the same with the 3 guys who sent you the money to your PayPal and still remaining with around 300$ subs bought, not just trying clean yourself sending 10$ subs.
I erase the personal info (I can not erase your personal info) I do not care what you want to do with the information, remember to keep saying in other discord's that they come to report

I can understand that you have have suffered a loss from that scam, but the customers have nothing to do about that loss. You will have to pay that money back and talk it out with your partner about the missing money. Since he was the one to trust the wrong person then that is his fault, but most certainty not the buyers. You have 24 hours to refund them

There are several factors that you have to take into account
1 nopeazu LIE (it clearly shows that he does not pay me)
2 EYE LIES -> He told with noisyboy (he does not pay me and he opened a dispute)
3 The payment 300$ are blocked in Paypal (therefore it is already returned)
4 I have already sent subs to clients
5 The software bought half and VPS I do not have access (noisiboy not share)
6 Noisyboy has me banned from the server

I return to the same, noisyboy no shows evidence of being scammed and I show proof that I sent money and there is nothing
I sent the log so you could check dates and it was clear

This post is by a banned member (blackbull) - Unhide
blackbull  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(19 June, 2019 - 02:54 AM)Peanut Wrote: Show More
I erase the personal info (I can not erase your personal info) I do not care what you want to do with the information, remember to keep saying in other discord's that they come to report

I can understand that you have have suffered a loss from that scam, but the customers have nothing to do about that loss. You will have to pay that money back and talk it out with your partner about the missing money. Since he was the one to trust the wrong person then that is his fault, but most certainty not the buyers. You have 24 hours to refund them

2 EYE LIES -> He told with noisyboy (he does not pay me and he opened a dispute)

I return to the same, noisyboy no shows evidence of being scammed and I show proof that I sent money and there is nothing

OK STOP IT.  I DONT FUCKING LIE EVERYONE REPLYED TO THIS THREAD GOT SCAMMED! I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK I SPEND ON THIS SHIT AND ALSO I DIDNT RECIVED ANY SUBS I BOUGHT.
[Image: 8AL1QcE.png]
Peanut  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 June, 2019 - 03:00 AM by Peanut.)
(19 June, 2019 - 02:57 AM)nopeAZU Wrote: Show More

OK STOP IT.  I DONT FUCKING LIE EVERYONE REPLYED TO THIS THREAD GOT SCAMMED! I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK I SPEND ON THIS SHIT AND ALSO I DIDNT RECIVED ANY SUBS I BOUGHT.

Search in the sea because no stay in my account  Smart

Peanut  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 June, 2019 - 03:05 AM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
Please provide proof of the payment

I send you today at 8.00 am DM with all orders

This post is by a banned member (ludako) - Unhide
ludako  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(19 June, 2019 - 03:05 AM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
(19 June, 2019 - 02:57 AM)nopeAZU Wrote: Show More

Please provide proof of the payment

https://imgur.com/MNTjsAL i paid for 45 subs and i didnt recieve a single one...
Blicky Got The Stiffy huh
This post is by a banned member (acrafy) - Unhide
acrafy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service

We bought 2 softwares and VPS, I have a lifetime licence and @Peanut (Chuss) has another (which I've never seen or had access to).
About the VPS situation, I changed the password yesterday (https://i.imgur.com/Nv5KCVQ.png) after I saw you deleted the results of the software (https://i.imgur.com/qi9ex50.png).

But VPS is not so much of a problem since it only has 1 day left.

I banned you because I'm aware that you were selling stuff off-server (https://i.imgur.com/hOsi6Ga.png) and to prevent others to put their money in risk (since you already took away +350$).

300$ blocked ≠ 300$ refunded since they can still lose the PayPal dispute.
This post is by a banned member (Ethan) - Unhide
Ethan  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 June, 2019 - 08:34 PM by Ethan.)
@Jocker

In support of @Peanut he does seem to be making his best efforts to make things right whereas @acrafy seems to be saying the same shitty excuse since the beginning.
As far as I know, @acrafy is attempting to deface @Peanut for the only reason I can gather to be is because he left and took the money he rightfully owned.
Furthermore, @acrafy banned @Peanut at the first chance he could get suggesting another motive or sketchy figure.
Keep in mind, I'm not awfully up to date on this but I'm only defending @Peanut because he has done the right thing for myself but I couldn't say about any other people.
We're quick to rush to allegations, -rep and point fingers when ultimately @Peanut has been the most human here, at least to me.

This post is by a banned member (ludako) - Unhide
ludako  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(19 June, 2019 - 08:33 PM)Ethan Wrote: Show More
@Jocker

In support of @Peanut he does seem to be making his best efforts to make things right whereas @acrafy seems to be saying the same shitty excuse since the beginning.
As far as I know, @acrafy is attempting to deface @Peanut for the only reason I can gather to be is because he left and took the money he rightfully owned.
Furthermore, @acrafy banned @Peanut at the first chance he could get suggesting another motive or sketchy figure.
Keep in mind, I'm not awfully up to date on this but I'm only defending @Peanut because he has done the right thing for myself but I couldn't say about any other people.
We're quick to rush to allegations, -rep and point fingers when ultimately @Peanut has been the most human here, at least to me.

If he could be "human" for me and return my money or send me those 45 subs I'll be more than happy Fiesta
Blicky Got The Stiffy huh