Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @RAINBOW

by Team073 - 30 March, 2023 - 10:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (Team073) - Unhide
Team073  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2023 - 10:40 PM by Team073. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Rainbow
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-MVP-BO...-%E2%98%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 450$
Screenshots of Communication: 
https://prnt.sc/LqliyaM-LxWt
https://prnt.sc/0sgH9YqqoXpg
https://prnt.sc/ERw2eNflteRj

Additional Information: I'm a dev and i been trying to create a noob friendly tool for people wanting to buy a service. I met Elation and basically we discussed the possibility of providing me an API server in order to use the services.
i bought the first time and paid 300$ ( the first payment might be more i need to check way back in convo since we talked a lot ). anyway i paid first time ~300$ and i was provided with the API link that didn't work as intended.
We kept going back and forth ( him trying to fix his cloudflare and his api and his firewall ) which was so bad considering he always messed up the firewall. at one point he disabled all his firewall just to make it work which was kinda funny !
Anyway the api was not working ( lost around 1 week of my subscription time ) and then he switched me to another api ( the mvp-api.cc ) and that api was working at first. 
Then after a whole bunch of tries i made it work with my tool. so as agreed i needed to whitelist my customers on the tool to be able to have access to the api. everyday was a hassle with him getting him to whitelist an ip. either he was sleeping, or not home, or not on pc.. well basically everytime was an excuse and i had to ask him 4+ times to get any request i need ( a request that i well paid for and time was running out of my subscription )
Then one day ( he probably was sharing my servers which he assured me at first that those servers were bought just for me ) so one of the customers used a government ip to hit and the servers got banned.
At that point i had literally 2 customers and as i mentioned above i created a noob friendly tool because my clients were NOOB people.. there was no way my tool was used to hit a government ip because my tool have custom filters created by me to sniff a cod server ip and put it in the tool.. no access was given to customers to put their own ip :D
anyway he then claimed it was my fault and later (After feeling guilty) he said he can put me on a test server to for now until he finds another solution.
My customers were getting pissed so at one point i came back to him and told him i need to fix this its not working like that for me. so he said that i should pay 150$ to get new servers which i eventually did since i had no other choice. that's 3 weeks of my subscription gone and that 150$ was for extra 3 weeks.

Anyway long story short, after costi snitched that i talked shit about him (which was my right because the tool was barely working) he got it as an excuse and showed a screenshot that i was very happy with the product which was a ONE TIME thingy on ONE server that occured ( that was when i bought the new servers the 2nd time ) and then using me talking bad as an excuse of breaking TOS he banned my key after literally not more than 3 days of purchase.

Regarding their TOS and that if i talk shit about their program i get banned. that is not a valid TOS. I have the right to speak my mind about a product to a CUSTOMER i know, whether i find this product good or not. i have a reputation to maintain and if i told costi that the mvp service was great and it would work for him then i would be spreading lies and that would hurt my reputation. so i DONT care about their TOS if it's a lie. i cannot lie for anyone just to not get banned from their subscription.

I paid fair and square, and paid more than anyone basically so it's within my rights to either get a refund or get a WORKING product. even though at this point i believe the trust chain was severely broken since i went back to his DM asking him to reactivate my key and his reply was: https://prnt.sc/EemFqaIPB1LZ which clearly the guy is full of himself treating people as if they were beneath him. 

I hope justice is served in cracked, i believe it will be. the days of sellers just skimming money from people should be over. we work hard to earn the income and losing 450+ just because a seller decides we broke a TOS for the stupidest of reasons.
waiting for a reply thanks

Crypto address for a refund: will be provided upon resolution

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Rainbow) - Unhide
Rainbow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2023 - 11:06 PM by Rainbow. Edited 2 times in total.)
(30 March, 2023 - 10:36 PM)Team073 Wrote: Show More
i diScammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Rainbow

Additional Information: I'm a dev and i been trying to create a noob friendly tool for people wanting to buy a service. I met Elation and basically we discussed the possibility of providing me an API server in order to use the services.
i bought the first time and paid 300$ ( the first payment might be more i need to check way back in convo since we talked a lot ). anyway i paid first time ~300$ and i was provided with the API link that didn't work as intended.
We kept going back and forth ( him trying to fix his cloudflare and his api and his firewall ) which was so bad considering he always messed up the firewall. at one point he disabled all his firewall just to make it work which was kinda funny !
Anyway the api was not working ( lost around 1 week of my subscription time ) and then he switched me to another api ( the mvp-api.cc ) and that api was working at first. 
Then after a whole bunch of tries i made it work with my tool. so as agreed i needed to whitelist my customers on the tool to be able to have access to the api. everyday was a hassle with him getting him to whitelist an ip. either he was sleeping, or not home, or not on pc.. well basically everytime was an excuse and i had to ask him 4+ times to get any request i need ( a request that i well paid for and time was running out of my subscription )
Then one day ( he probably was sharing my servers which he assured me at first that those servers were bought just for me ) so one of the customers used a government ip to hit and the servers got banned.
At that point i had literally 2 customers and as i mentioned above i created a noob friendly tool because my clients were NOOB people.. there was no way my tool was used to hit a government ip because my tool have custom filters created by me to sniff a cod server ip and put it in the tool.. no access was given to customers to put their own ip :D
anyway he then claimed it was my fault and later (After feeling guilty) he said he can put me on a test server to for now until he finds another solution.
My customers were getting pissed so at one point i came back to him and told him i need to fix this its not working like that for me. so he said that i should pay 150$ to get new servers which i eventually did since i had no other choice. that's 3 weeks of my subscription gone and that 150$ was for extra 3 weeks.

Anyway long story short, after costi snitched that i talked shit about him (which was my right because the tool was barely working) he got it as an excuse and showed a screenshot that i was very happy with the product which was a ONE TIME thingy on ONE server that occured ( that was when i bought the new servers the 2nd time ) and then using me talking bad as an excuse of breaking TOS he banned my key after literally not more than 3 days of purchase.

Regarding their TOS and that if i talk shit about their program i get banned. that is not a valid TOS. I have the right to speak my mind about a product to a CUSTOMER i know, whether i find this product good or not. i have a reputation to maintain and if i told costi that the mvp service was great and it would work for him then i would be spreading lies and that would hurt my reputation. so i DONT care about their TOS if it's a lie. i cannot lie for anyone just to not get banned from their subscription.

I paid fair and square, and paid more than anyone basically so it's within my rights to either get a refund or get a WORKING product. even though at this point i believe the trust chain was severely broken since i went back to his DM asking him to reactivate my key and his reply was: https://prnt.sc/EemFqaIPB1LZ which clearly the guy is full of himself treating people as if they were beneath him. 

I hope justice is served in cracked, i believe it will be. the days of sellers just skimming money from people should be over. we work hard to earn the income and losing 450+ just because a seller decides we broke a TOS for the stupidest of reasons.

This is a bump

didnt deal with any of you kek also yea selling a tool using our api & trashtalking our service to make sales on our back? i have no control over that api btw  ??

Anyway i didnt deal with you, i sold a plan to babe WEEKS ago, resolve this with Elation, not me as i am not involved in that sale.

Team073  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
```You are Elation partner and he is owner in ur server. you know you scammed us so now ur saying u didnt deal with us ?
Also i bought from you in the first place and u said elation was ur staff```
Rainbow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2023 - 11:08 PM by Rainbow.)
(30 March, 2023 - 11:05 PM)Team073 Wrote: Show More
```You are Elation partner and he is owner in ur server. you know you scammed us so now ur saying u didnt deal with us ?

i have never ever stated that
my server was my marketplace, not MVP related, i sold all kind of services, even got vouched for selling my DMA, so even IRL business,  elation was co-owner so he could get admin perms & view tickets

I didnt deal with you & baba over the API
i literally sold a plan to baba weeks ago thats all i have done with this mf, i dont even know you & didnt even intervene during your relation over the API thing with elation & i have not being informed abt anything  ?? ??

Team073  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
I literally dont even know elation if it wasnt for u stating he's ur staff.. u gave him co-owner in ur server just to view tickets? u could enable access to tickets on literally ANY role yet u chose to give him co-owner?
Would i have known elation if it wasn't for u ? I bought from you assuming he is ur co-owner and you own the service. I need my money back for the bad service you provided me please ?
And thanks for admitting he is a co-admin in ur server
Also as a customer its not my job to GUESS who the owner of what is ? hello ? i saw he is ur co-owner u refered me to him after i bought the weekly plan which again nicely you gave me proof to ? so ANYONE would assume im buying from u..

I bought from you seeing your rep and its YOUR responsibility to take care of YOUR co-owner not to scam people. I DONT KNOW elation nor would i have bought from him given he has 0 reputation or any forum presence. i bought from YOUR co-owner
Rainbow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2023 - 11:25 PM by Rainbow.)

Another point : i was so not involved in that sale that i discovered about 3 days ago that baba bought the API, i do not regulate those sales since i focus on simplier things, my main domains on MVP are dedicated servers (NO TOS & MODIFIED ATTACK TIME) and default/custom plans.

(30 March, 2023 - 11:15 PM)Team073 Wrote: Show More
I literally dont even know elation if it wasnt for u stating he's ur staff.. u gave him co-owner in ur server just to view tickets? u could enable access to tickets on literally ANY role yet u chose to give him co-owner?
Would i have known elation if it wasn't for u ? I bought from you assuming he is ur co-owner and you own the service. I need my money back for the bad service you provided me please ?
Also as a customer its not my job to GUESS who the owner of what is ? hello ? i saw he is ur co-owner u refered me to him after i bought the weekly plan which again nicely you gave me proof to ? so ANYONE would assume im buying from u..

I bought from you seeing your rep and its YOUR responsibility to take care of YOUR co-owner not to scam people. I DONT KNOW elation nor would i have bought from him given he has 0 reputation or any forum presence. i bought from YOUR co-owner

I just stated he was co owner to view tickets as its the only role that could view & manage em
as i just stated also since all 3 of you cant fucking read : my server was NOT based on mvp, it was my GENERAL MARKET PLACE, we are just 3 friends on the owner role
he never was my staff? he owns way more parts & has way more perms in MVP then i do literally

Also never talked w/ u and dont know who tf u are, server got termed anyway how is that relevant that was weeks ago  DancingClown

(30 March, 2023 - 11:15 PM)Team073 Wrote: Show More

he isnt my co owner mf what are you even talking about, he had a role to view tickets as i said it for the THIRD time  ??

Team073  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
I will leave this to the moderators to decide. From my perspective i bought from rainbow knowing his rep on the forum. Upon entering his discord he referred me to elation which had a co-owner role. A co-owner means elation owns same services as rainbow.
I then spoke with elation regarding the api plan since he understood my technical needs when rainbow didn't again assuming I'm talking to same owners.

Rainbow admitted he gave elation a co-owner role and I've been scammed.

Funny part is rainbow is not even denying the scam anymore which he was brutally denying it at first and in costi thread. Now that he saw he was actually scamming he changed his story to an excuse of not knowing about the deal.

It's a clear lack of responsibility from rainbow, simply giving a co-owner role to someone just claiming to give access to tickets which I'm sure no moderator would believe that, nobody is stupid.

So I'm not gonna bother replying to a scammer anymore. Please moderators tell me ur actions. Thanks
Rainbow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 March, 2023 - 01:42 AM by Rainbow.)
(30 March, 2023 - 11:28 PM)Team073 Wrote: Show More
I will leave this to the moderators to decide. From my perspective i bought from rainbow knowing his rep on the forum. Upon entering his discord he referred me to elation which had a co-owner role. A co-owner means elation owns same services as rainbow.
I then spoke with elation regarding the api plan since he understood my technical needs when rainbow didn't again assuming I'm talking to same owners.

Funny part is rainbow is not even denying the scam anymore which he was brutally denying it at first and in costi thread. Now that he saw he was actually scamming he changed his story to an excuse of not knowing about the deal.

It's a clear lack of responsibility from rainbow, simply giving a co-owner role to someone just claiming to give access to tickets which I'm sure no moderator would believe that, nobody is stupid.

So I'm not gonna bother replying to a scammer anymore. Please moderators tell me ur actions. Thanks

Never intervened in that sale, all i gotta say, if you think elation scammed you, talk with him not me, i did not EVER intervene in that sale.

Goodbye

I have rep here and ? i never ever said "go to elation" i sold baba a sub, he had elation as a friend for MVP account creation & plan activaton, AND THEN, he went to deal for the API with elation, i never got the info that baba purchased it ? ive known elation since 2021, and my server was not mvp based, so yea obviously ill give co owner to a friend ??? i hope u know what a friend is

I have not used the API myself as i dont give a SHIT about cod & your lobby lowering service, i have not taken part in that sale, i didnt even know baba purchased AGAIN 

This scam report isnt about me, its about Elation, all i know is that API lowered lobby to less then 30, and that costi snitched on ur ass for talking shit to make money, seems like you're just crying about being banned cuz of that

Feel free to contact me on discord Rainbow#7777 if you are willing to privately explain to me.

Very professional  DancingClown

https://prnt.sc/JzizeCeWi5Ck (the flex)

https://prnt.sc/GkD7MJLPPYy6  (another threat)
https://prnt.sc/Yp7SM1Rksj0u (threatening me keek)
@Liars @Darkness @Ping yea again this guy threatening me above & threatening elation

+ forcing the fact that i am involved over a discord role reguarding a sale i am not even aware off (checked, and i wasnt active at that exact time, i was outside 100km away from my house with IRLs)

(30 March, 2023 - 10:36 PM)Team073 Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Rainbow

This is a bump

Id like to add also that i am support/a payment gateaway in the MVP business, i was a paypal holder before, i do not OWN the whole infrastructure, i am more of a manager. Meaning elation's decisions are above mine and i do not have full control over everything (like this sale made behind my back, i find this personnally suspicious from both of you, reguarding the fact that you said blabla i have rep etc, why not informing me??)

REGARDING THIS CASE, I WILL FORWARD NEW EVIDENCES THAT WILL TURN THIS UPSIDE DOWN, I WILL DEAL WITH THE MODERATOR ONLY AS ITS PRIVATE INFORMATIONS @Ping @Liars @Darkness contact me via TG/DSC