Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐TicketMaster Security Patches 2023 ⭐ verified TM security patches and workarounds

by AP0CRYPH0N - 17 April, 2023 - 10:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (AP0CRYPH0N) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (saveyourself) - Unhide
Threads
ty
This post is by a banned member (jebb96) - Unhide
jebb96  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
checking it out!
This post is by a banned member (arjunnk3546) - Unhide
Threads
ty
This post is by a banned member (pooflyn) - Unhide
pooflyn  
Registered
Threads
(17 April, 2023 - 10:16 PM)AP0CRYPH0N Wrote: Show More
TM Security Patches
Guide | Method

If youve been in the private scalping groups, or have recently bought TM mentorships from me, these are the list of patches that everyone has verified and claim has been affecting them heavily especially after March 2023.

THIS IS MOSTLY AIMED AT MY STUDENTS AND CLIENTS OF MY TICKETMASTER PRODUCTS/SERVICES WHO HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE TICKETMASTER SERIES FROM ME.

THERE ARE OTHER SECUIRTY PATCHES MAKING IT HARDER  TO SWAP, BOT AND SCALP ON THE PLATFORM AND I AM STILL FIGURING THEM OUT, THE ONES MENTIONED IN THIS PDF ARE NOT ALL OF THEM.

i will probalby update this as various groups and associates update me as well, bear in mind this only affects Ticketmaster and not other scalping gigs.

• Works Worldwide
• straight forward

FREE

Contact me via DMs or on DISCORD(check profile) for any questions

PLEASE SHARE TO OTHER TM GUYS, SO MANY PEEPS DONT KNOW ABOUT THE EMAIL PATCH ESPECIALLY!!!

ignore this if none of this makes sense

ty
This post is by a banned member (meowkittycat) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(17 April, 2023 - 10:16 PM)AP0CRYPH0N Wrote: Show More
TM Security Patches
Guide | Method

If youve been in the private scalping groups, or have recently bought TM mentorships from me, these are the list of patches that everyone has verified and claim has been affecting them heavily especially after March 2023.

THIS IS MOSTLY AIMED AT MY STUDENTS AND CLIENTS OF MY TICKETMASTER PRODUCTS/SERVICES WHO HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE TICKETMASTER SERIES FROM ME.

THERE ARE OTHER SECUIRTY PATCHES MAKING IT HARDER  TO SWAP, BOT AND SCALP ON THE PLATFORM AND I AM STILL FIGURING THEM OUT, THE ONES MENTIONED IN THIS PDF ARE NOT ALL OF THEM.

i will probalby update this as various groups and associates update me as well, bear in mind this only affects Ticketmaster and not other scalping gigs.

• Works Worldwide
• straight forward

FREE

Contact me via DMs or on DISCORD(check profile) for any questions

PLEASE SHARE TO OTHER TM GUYS, SO MANY PEEPS DONT KNOW ABOUT THE EMAIL PATCH ESPECIALLY!!!

ignore this if none of this makes sense

thx