Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal Dispute against israinsolutions

by S4L - 25 April, 2023 - 05:08 AM
This post is by a banned member (S4L) - Unhide
S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars please
This post is by a banned member (israinsolutions) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars he just want to get refund of the things which are almost done,
I am still offering edits/changes/revisions which every Gfx designer do to finalize the design, but he is not listening for anything, he just arguing to get 65% refund which I can't provide after all I did the 3 designs. He is simply wasting more and more time by not responding on DM for edits/revisions which I asked him multiple times.

I am still ready + agree to do edits/changes/revisions for thread and signature till his satisfaction, and deliver same day.
MY NEW DISCORD THAT IS MINE IS "israinsolutions" (ID: 685020161870135305) & MY ONLY TELEGRAM: https://t.me/israinsolutions
MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK IT, ALSO IF ANYONE CONTACTS YOU SAYING I AM SELLING ANYTHING REMEMBER IT IS NOT ME
IMPOSTERS ALERT | Discord/Telegram/Skype In SignatureAlways Confirm On-Site

[Image: QH0dsPY.gif]
S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 April, 2023 - 05:42 PM by S4L.)
"Deliver same day" it's what you did, always delivering in 24h, I don't argue with this.
However, all your deliverables (except the logo) are unusable because you don't read my feedbacks. Why should I send you more feedbacks, if you already are not reading them ?

@Liars PLEASE IT'S BEEN LONG ENOUGH

You cannot tell me that you are checking your work when you send me this : 
[Image: pPrPhYi.png]
This is worth $0

Also the partial refund offer is over, it will be up to @Liars to decide
Threads
3 Years of service
(27 April, 2023 - 05:35 PM)S4L Wrote: Show More
"Deliver same day" it's what you did, always delivering in 24h, I don't argue with this.
However, all your deliverables (except the logo) are unusable because you don't read my feedbacks. Why should I send you more feedbacks, if you already are not reading them ?

@Liars PLEASE IT'S BEEN LONG ENOUGH

You cannot tell me that you are checking your work when you send me this : 
[Image: pPrPhYi.png]
This is worth $0

Also the partial refund offer is over, it will be up to @Liars to decide
That was a photoshop issue ig at that time, however i fixed it already and sent to you 2-3 days ago and If you were told me last edits than it might done that until now as well, you are delaying it intentionally bro. I am still ready to do the edits/modifications you want as per your needs. Just resolve this thing by doing it finalize. don't take it long, DM me edits in discord, I will fix it today.
MY NEW DISCORD THAT IS MINE IS "israinsolutions" (ID: 685020161870135305) & MY ONLY TELEGRAM: https://t.me/israinsolutions
MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK IT, ALSO IF ANYONE CONTACTS YOU SAYING I AM SELLING ANYTHING REMEMBER IT IS NOT ME

S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 April, 2023 - 08:51 PM by S4L. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Liars that's false, new issues are introduced at every single new iterations. You already have all proofs in your DM.

@Liars people are making fun of me in SB because I paid $100 for those designs  Sad dance
Please act

@Liars after sending the designs in SB, at least 10 people instantly had the same speech as me 
"you got scammed bro"
"did a 8yo did this?"
"not even a background, just solid white"
"kinda basic"
"wtf how much u pay for that threaed design?"
"show whole design fr" LMAO this one I like 
"got scammed"
"how is that good design"

Absolutely nobody is saying that it's a good design, it's totally unusable and I have paid $100 for this
Threads
3 Years of service
Hey bro, don't take comments from others as I can show proof of your DMs where you said, it's perfect just need few edits to finalize. But after that you intentionally change your mind, asked for PSD src editable file and then dispute me for refund after all you got the thread source editable psd file to make customization.

I will not refund you 65% for this act. Sorry!

S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
It was polite, I will stop being polite with you if you want, that's no problem
Also, I said it was perfect for the logo. For the thread design, I never said it was perfect. It's also not a DM but a conversation / ticket
The more iterations we did, the more disappointed I was considering that you were introducing NEW issues every time.

Btw the 65% refund is a dead offer, it's over.
I was being fair because you worked on the logo, but you wasted so much of my time, effort, energy, and money, that I can't accept a 65% refund only.

@Liars
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@S4L Tell him on this thread of all the issues you are having with the design. @israinsolutions Once he lists out the issues fix the design to the standard he has raised here. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024