Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal Dispute against israinsolutions

by S4L - 25 April, 2023 - 05:08 AM
This post is by a banned member (israinsolutions) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars hey admin, I don't think he will be satisfied in any case If I will do unlimited edits or changes and do new additions for him. I have already given almost 8-10 revisions with updates, but he still have some new queries of changing the style of font, size, color etc. Also I have sent him all editable PSD source files as well, so he can change color/font or any text in design (Psd or Src file was not included in given design price. I have separate price for psd or src file with any extra revision).

Well, It's better off to close this deal out and I am agree to refund 50% of the amount.
MY NEW DISCORD THAT IS MINE IS "israinsolutions" (ID: 685020161870135305) & MY ONLY TELEGRAM: https://t.me/israinsolutions
MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK IT, ALSO IF ANYONE CONTACTS YOU SAYING I AM SELLING ANYTHING REMEMBER IT IS NOT ME
IMPOSTERS ALERT | Discord/Telegram/Skype In SignatureAlways Confirm On-Site

[Image: QH0dsPY.gif]
This post is by a banned member (S4L) - Unhide
S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 May, 2023 - 02:44 PM by S4L. Edited 1 time in total.)
@israinsolutions I can't be satisfied if you keep ignoring my requests and keep introducing new issues at every single iterations...
You also didn't provide the recent psd files, only the 1st and 2nd thread design psd files, and they were unusable as well
This is the exact reason I wanted a 65% refund in the first place

If you can't do your designer job, refund me 65%, as I'm satisfied with the logo only. The rest of the job is really unusable. If it was, I would already use it

@Liars I guess it's up to you to decide now, as a 50% refund is unfair considering that only the logo is usable
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 May, 2023 - 02:42 PM)S4L Wrote: Show More
@israinsolutions I can't be satisfied if you keep ignoring my requests and keep introducing new issues at every single iterations...
You also didn't provide the recent psd files, only the 1st and 2nd thread design psd files, and they were unusable as well
This is the exact reason I wanted a 65% refund in the first place

If you can't do your designer job, refund me 65%, as I'm satisfied with the logo only. The rest of the job is really unusable. If it was, I would already use it

@Liars I guess it's up to you to decide now, as a 50% refund is unfair considering that only the logo is usable
You can see my effort, work and time spent on these 3 designs as well. I have tried to complete the thread + signature with every revisions too.
And yes I can deliver updated final PSD source editable files of last designs so you can edit/change/update as you want. Make a refund deal of 50% for compensation of that.
Atleast I am providing thread + sig source psd file in just 15% of the quoted amount to make it 50% as refund.
Tell me your usdt/ltc address, i will refund 50% amount and close this out.
Thanks
MY NEW DISCORD THAT IS MINE IS "israinsolutions" (ID: 685020161870135305) & MY ONLY TELEGRAM: https://t.me/israinsolutions
MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK IT, ALSO IF ANYONE CONTACTS YOU SAYING I AM SELLING ANYTHING REMEMBER IT IS NOT ME

S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
No, it went worse and worse at every iterations
Liars will see it as it's a fact
I believe you did efforts, but clearly you are not skilled enough to offer designer services. At least not at this price
I stand on my minimum of 65% refund, even though I believe that a 100% refund would be a legitimate request for all the time, energy, and money wasted
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@israinsolutions Please refund OP 60% as this won't be going anywhere with any further edits nor updates you do as you two can't seem to agree upon anything.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 May, 2023 - 08:14 AM by S4L. Edited 1 time in total.)
LTC addy has been sent in my discord ticket

@Darkness I would like to make notice that @israinsolutions has been ignoring my requests and introducing new issues at every new iterations.
I've made it clear enough already, but it's a long thread now. I made it easy to read thanks to the yellow and white colors in my comments
@Liars @Darkness please double check before closing the thread

Also please note that I did agreed on things that @israinsolutions did. Example : logo & https://i.imgur.com/4t28Obp.png
All the current issues are from @israinsolutions side. @laxy's signature is more HQ than @israinsolutions' work
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 May, 2023 - 04:21 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@israinsolutions Please refund OP 60% as this won't be going anywhere with any further edits nor updates you do as you two can't seem to agree upon anything.
Yeah I will do it in a moment.

@S4L you can share your LTC address here or send me on PM so I can refund you. and we can close this deal dispute with a positive note :)

S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
@israinsolutions it has been sent to you 2 times already 
[Image: N8kHRXR.png]

@israinsolutions stop playing with time. It has been sent to your PM on c.io as you asked, you have no excuses to delay it more.
Refund hasn't been received