Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

multi + fake reviews

by hijackwtf - 25 April, 2023 - 10:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (Mottle) - Unhide
Mottle  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2023 - 10:22 PM by Mottle.)
(25 April, 2023 - 10:12 PM)hijackwtf Wrote: Show More
(25 April, 2023 - 10:10 PM)Mottle Wrote: Show More
It that a joke or smth? They are literally russians, they bought a sub from me from a different forum called zelenka.guru, you can see the SAME reviews there from a while a ago XD 
some proofs

[Image: image.png?width=763&height=256]

that's so funny how people are trying to be mean and mad for no reason...

yes yes ofcourse , that is why them username are in my database of logs and i found them user:pass myself ? admins @Liars @Darkness , check them last IPs Logs and see they are very different

@Mottle you are not russian btw ,your bot have worst translate in Russian too )))) always you using same service as @buzinesscto so that is weird, both have VIP and both have same bot ))))))
multiriot multiriot

is this a troll post or smth? if It's not than I'm disappointed in humanity what the actual fuck did I just read
WHO THE FUCH IS buzinesscto  AHAHHAHAHAAHAH you're a bit funny but the fake report on me wasn't worth it tho

my reply somehow got deleted.. anyways
what the fuck did I just fucking read? Do I even know you? Who the fuck is buzinesscto 
I'm viewing this forum once a day just to post a message in the chat. About what fucking transaltion are you even talking about if it was written BY A RUSSIAN
that's a funny troll I get it haha but the fake report on me wasn't worth it tho
This post is by a banned member (buzinesscto) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 April, 2023 - 01:32 AM by buzinesscto.)
Yeah, he hit me up on telegram, i don't know both of you.
So.

(25 April, 2023 - 10:12 PM)hijackwtf Wrote: Show More
(25 April, 2023 - 10:10 PM)Mottle Wrote: Show More
It that a joke or smth? They are literally russians, they bought a sub from me from a different forum called zelenka.guru, you can see the SAME reviews there from a while a ago XD 
some proofs

[Image: image.png?width=763&height=256]

that's so funny how people are trying to be mean and mad for no reason...

yes yes ofcourse , that is why them username are in my database of logs and i found them user:pass myself ? admins @Liars @Darkness , check them last IPs Logs and see they are very different

@Mottle you are not russian btw ,your bot have worst translate in Russian too )))) always you using same service as @buzinesscto so that is weird, both have VIP and both have same bot ))))))
multiriot multiriot

I agree tho that this guy is sus, seem to really be using logs to bump himself up.
Sad.
[Image: USINESSCTO-3.gif]
This post is by a banned member (madmangamer999) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Police
This post is by a banned member (SkippityPOP) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
hot mobojoba how to ecxute a plan at it finest
This post is by a banned member (SkippityPOP) - Unhide
Threads