Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @dnSpy $70

by Paciion9 - 04 May, 2023 - 04:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@dnSpy Since you did not edit your profile. It is your responsibility to do which led to this person getting scammed. Pay him the $70 that he got scammed for within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (dnSpy) - Unhide
dnSpy  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 05 May, 2023 - 05:16 AM by dnSpy. Edited 2 times in total.)
(05 May, 2023 - 04:15 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@dnSpy Since you did not edit your profile. It is your responsibility to do which led to this person getting scammed. Pay him the $70 that he got scammed for within 24 hours.

That makes no sense, if he wanted my product he must have seen my thread, and on my thread I've posted that if anyone want my contact, to contact me directly. I don't need to remember every single forum I use every time I change my telegram username, that's why I ask people to contact me directly. If he found out my telegram out of YT or something, an 2 year old video, and got scammed the same way, it will be my fault too? You can't ask me to change every thread design (as example) every time I change my username, it will cost me money, that's one more reason to write "contact me directly on forum for contact details".
If the user admitted his fault and apologized, why you want me to refund him? I'm even down to give him my pack for free.
I'm always helping everyone. If I ever helped you, remember to leave a +rep!
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(05 May, 2023 - 05:11 AM)dnSpy Wrote: Show More

That makes no sense, if he wanted my product he must have seen my thread, and on my thread I've posted that if anyone want my contact, to contact me directly. I don't need to remember every single forum I use every time I change my telegram username, that's why I ask people to contact me directly. If he found out my telegram out of YT or something, an 2 year old video, and got scammed the same way, it will be my fault too? You can't ask me to change every thread design (as example) every time I change my username, it will cost me money, that's one more reason to write "contact me directly on forum for contact details".
If the user admitted his fault and apologized, why you want me to refund him? I'm even down to give him my pack for free.

If he wants the pack go ahead and give it if not refund him since it is your mistake. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Paciion9) - Unhide
Paciion9  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 May, 2023 - 08:12 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

If he wants the pack go ahead and give it if not refund him since it is your mistake. Do so within 24 hours.

I would appreciate if I'd receive the $70 back but he doesn't have to. I don't need his pack but if I could get some followers from the service he is advertising I would gladly accept that.

dnSpy  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 May, 2023 - 08:24 PM)Paciion9 Wrote: Show More

I would appreciate if I'd receive the $70 back but he doesn't have to. I don't need his pack but if I could get some followers from the service he is advertising I would gladly accept that.

How much followers and what platform?
Paciion9  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 May, 2023 - 02:51 AM)dnSpy Wrote: Show More

Like 7-8k on TikTok

dnSpy  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(06 May, 2023 - 04:17 PM)Paciion9 Wrote: Show More

Like 7-8k on TikTok

Send me your telegram username
Paciion9  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 May, 2023 - 07:31 PM)dnSpy Wrote: Show More
(06 May, 2023 - 04:17 PM)Paciion9 Wrote: Show More

Like 7-8k on TikTok

Send me your telegram username

Paciion