Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Craxs Rat v4.9.4 latest update

by retsass - 05 May, 2023 - 11:00 AM
This post is by a banned member (retsass) - Unhide
retsass  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 05 May, 2023 - 11:07 AM by retsass.)
My license has been suspended, and I don't care about wasting $1,000 buying the program. It's good, but I want you to break it for everyone.
I offered $500 in the crack section to crack CraxsRat, and no one could crack the software
But no one did that, and everyone who spoke to me by telegram wanted to defraud
Therefore, I will publish the entire program for everyone. Anyone who can crack it really well will post it on the forum for everyone
No monopoly
important note

The program checks when you click on it and if it is opened on a strange device it will not open on you
Because there is a check before opening the program

There is an online verification code after starting the program before any model and license verification code as well

The program will not open with you, you must unpack the protection well and then remove it from the checks of the first form at the source. There are two checks that need to be removed in order for the program to work and then every check in the source must also be removed so that all options work perfectly because every button in the program and every option is checked
The program checks that after clicking on it it will not open its window if it was opened from a strange device

Download Link

https://send.exploit.in/download/c90cc16...s8c906j76w

pass:craxsrat.net
pass zip:craxsrat.net

up

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (retsass) - Unhide
retsass  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
NETShieldRT - DNG- Dnguard Modded Pvt it's Hard To Unpack
This post is by a banned member (NightShade0x01) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 May, 2023 - 11:00 AM)retsass Wrote: Show More
My license has been suspended, and I don't care about wasting $1,000 buying the program. It's good, but I want you to break it for everyone.
I offered $500 in the crack section to crack CraxsRat, and no one could crack the software
Therefore, I will publish the entire program for everyone. Anyone who can crack it really well will post it on the forum for everyone
No monopoly
important note

The program checks when you click on it and if it is opened on a strange device it will not open on you

There is an online verification code after starting the program before any model and license verification code as well

The program will not open with you, you must unpack the protection well and then remove it from the checks of the first form at the source. There are two checks that need to be removed in order for the program to work and then every check in the source must also be removed so that all options work perfectly because every button in the program and every option is checked
The program checks that after clicking on it it will not open its window if it was opened from a strange device

Download Link

up

This is a bump

I have Version 4.5.3 If your interested fully cracked
This post is by a banned member (aslotui) - Unhide
aslotui  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 May, 2023 - 11:00 AM)retsass Wrote: Show More
No monopoly
important note

Download Link

up

This is a bump

The link is broken, please upload it again bro
This post is by a banned member (NegroX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TroyRox1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (adorable21) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
the 4.5.3 version seems to be super buggy if creating the rat. i understand why he seeks the latest version...
This post is by a banned member (portopenvpn) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
link is no more working so give us new link