Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINTS @Hassei

by ExEPS - 08 May, 2023 - 12:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (ExEPS) - Unhide
ExEPS  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 May, 2023 - 12:09 AM by ExEPS. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Hassei

Sales Thread: I bought a server from him based on this offer 

https://cracked.io/Thread-Hassei-Cloud-B...ed-Servers

or Item(s) Scammed: $30 for a server that stops after less than 48 hours of running it and 10 hours after paying for itScreenshots of Communication:
This is the server that works with the server, but it is responsible, and fix it, track to track and do not track to follow as shown in the screenshots.

He asked him for the money, and I had more than 24 hours left, waiting to no avail
As shown in all screenshots, and full length
 Crypto address for a refund:
binance
This post is by a banned member (Hassei) - Unhide
ExEPS  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 May, 2023 - 12:18 AM)Hassei Wrote: Show More
I tried to fix the server for him, however he would not accept it. I never thought it would stop because other customers do port scanning and various other activities and have never had any problems. Anyway, I will make the refund as soon as I have the money available in cryptocurrencies to send via Binance. I ask maximum 48 hours for this, but I will probably do it in the next few hours.

Before that, you asked me to wait for you for 8 hours, then 12 hours, and then you asked me not to file any complaints, and you did not fix the server for me. You replaced the server with a server worse than it, and the server belongs to Microsoft, and this is the opposite of my agreement with him that it should not be affiliated with Microsoft or Amazon ..
All of this is in the attached screenshots, and there are other screenshots that I do not want to put because they are too many, and I am waiting for you for a long time to fix the matter to no avail.
Finally, replacing the server with another Indian server... This is all the opposite of the agreement, and your server did not work with me for a full 48 hours... Less than 48 hours was working forever.
ExEPS  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 May, 2023 - 12:25 AM)Hassei Wrote: Show More
(08 May, 2023 - 12:23 AM)ExEPS Wrote: Show More
(08 May, 2023 - 12:18 AM)Hassei Wrote: Show More
I tried to fix the server for him, however he would not accept it. I never thought it would stop because other customers do port scanning and various other activities and have never had any problems. Anyway, I will make the refund as soon as I have the money available in cryptocurrencies to send via Binance. I ask maximum 48 hours for this, but I will probably do it in the next few hours.

Before that, you asked me to wait for you for 8 hours, then 12 hours, and then you asked me not to file any complaints, and you did not fix the server for me. You replaced the server with a server worse than it, and the server belongs to Microsoft, and this is the opposite of my agreement with him that it should not be affiliated with Microsoft or Amazon ..
All of this is in the attached screenshots, and there are other screenshots that I do not want to put because they are too many, and I am waiting for you for a long time to fix the matter to no avail.
Finally, replacing the server with another Indian server... This is all the opposite of the agreement, and your server did not work with me for a full 48 hours... Less than 48 hours was working forever.
Honestly I don't know what you are talking about because I just sent you another IP that in the end you never tried, basically it was the same server as before with the same data and the same disk attached. But like I said, I asked you for some patience to wait for a refund because it was my partner who had the money and was going to exchange it and so on, which he hasn't been able to do yet and is in the process.

Now you shorten your words.. and say you tried to help me while I was impatient, but! And as shown in the screenshots, I have waited for you for a long time and texted you for a long time and you only replied after. suffering!
And you see my messages and don't reply to me as if I'm begging you
It took a very long time to solve the server problem, but it did not solve the problem

And the entire server has changed
How do you exchange an American citizen for an Indian?
And I didn't open it in the first place because you are not trustworthy
I waited for you to fix the server for a long time, and you asked me for 12 hours to refund the money. I waited for you 24 hours, and until now, you have not provided me with any suitable solution!
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Hassei  Stick to your words, refund him within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024