Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST SQUEZZY 50$

by peternguyen8x - 24 May, 2023 - 08:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (Squezzy) - Unhide
Squezzy  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
I’ll wait for liars to decide i am mentioning this again: UR ACCUSING ME OF SCAMMING you without 0 evidence and ur being super aggressive and arrogant
[Image: zle1nsn.gif]
Squezzy  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
I’ll wait for liars to decide i am mentioning this again: UR ACCUSING ME OF SCAMMING you without 0 evidence and ur being super aggressive and arrogant
This post is by a banned member (peternguyen8x) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 May, 2023 - 05:49 PM by peternguyen8x.)
Wtf , i think it's clone of him . if he has no problem why does he have to do this ? 

https://imgur.com/a/KGdrXvN

@Liars

(24 May, 2023 - 02:31 PM)Squezzy Wrote: Show More
First of all my keys aren’t obtained by stolen credit cards, second of all the screenshot you’re showing to liars is not even mine I mentioned that multiple times, and i provided screenshots multiple times, and third of all yes I don’t intend refunding your money since IVE NEVER REALLY dealt with you or sold you anything, THATS why i am not going to refund you or replace you anything. I am really not sure what’s your problem and why you keep blaming me for something i never did, yes I’ve had reports in the past but i either refunded or i solved it with the customer, i never left anyone hanging

orginal price is 270 and u sell 50$ , u say not buy from stolen credit card , wtf scammer ?
This post is by a banned member (PabloHQ) - Unhide
PabloHQ  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 May, 2023 - 06:11 PM by PabloHQ.)
Oh boy its been a minute since i seen a retard remotely braindead as you. First off lets start off from the accusations your making about me and @cakeshop being @Squezzy alts because we left our opinions on your rep. Which is false im not his alt admins can see the ips we have logged onto cracked and im 100% sure there is no proof at all. Second you come in here opening reports with no screenshots/proof? Your the biggest clown i have ever seen. And over 50$ LOL. Go outside and touch some grass little bro this fraudster life aint working for you if your opening reports over 50$ with no proofs at all.

Not to mention all this blabbering is coming from a guy with -15 rep and only one vouch ever, prob because he himself is a alt.

By the looks of it u got scammed by a imposter lol, go suck it up like the rest of the people that get scammed by imposters your not the only one.
This post is by a banned member (peternguyen8x) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars
Squezzy  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 May, 2023 - 11:17 PM by Squezzy.)
He doesn’t have any evidence and i tried to explain that to him nicely that I didn’t scam him or never sold him a key. and he keeps spamming stuff about me in groups on my threads i am not even being mean to him he just can’t take the fact that he got scammed by an imposter.

@Liars let me know about ur opinion on this because i have DWC without any evidence that i scammed him.

Also i have around 9-10 customers who currently have running Proxyscrape subscriptions i can add you into a group with some of them since their keys got suspended and I’ve replaced multiple times and they can confirm that.
This post is by a banned member (XenonDesign) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
@Squezzy paid an invoice, May 25 on vShield.pro, few hours later we got a PayPal chargeback for unauthorized transaction, which means carding. All informations leads to him trying to do a friendly fraud. Looks like he had many scam reports in the past and his services are related to carding (in how he provides them).
[Image: 1704574006-medium.png]
Squezzy  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 May, 2023 - 05:28 PM by Squezzy.)
First of all why are you replying to a thread that you aren’t even involved, second of all i never ever carded your services, ive been using ur servers for 7-8 months ALWAYS PAID ON TIME with crypto and when the day came that i had to pay you guys decided to suspend my server with the reason that I’ve paid my service with paypal and then charged back , which caused me losing ton of files worth thousands, so i decided to leave a bad review on your thread because i have no clue how I’ve paid with PayPal or whatever you’re saying all my invoices were always paid with crypto, I didn’t card your servers, i mean why would i card servers that cost 47.99$ a month when i have files worth thousands, and you’re replying to my thread because I’ve left you a bad vouch since I HAVE MO CLUE how and whatever happened to cause my rdp to get terminated, second of all IVE HAD like 8-9 reports in the past for really dumb things like accounts and stuff and every REPORT I’ve had was solved with a refund or replacement

And 3rd thing, this guy got scammed by an imposter and now he’s accusing me in scamming him while he has 0 evidence i tried to be nice with him but seems it won’t work so we have to wait for liars to get this report solved.

And one last thing ur case is way different than this one and you’re replying to a report that you aren’t involved into which is against cracked.io rules.

How are you so sure i card all my stuff maybe i have other ways to obtain them who knows? You’re talking stuff without any evidence ur just mad that i left you a bad feedback on the services you’re providing (vshield) i am a customer i have my full rights to leave a feedback. My server getting terminated caused me losing files that are worth thousands why would i card something that’s 47.99$ when i have files worth way more makes no sense.

@Darkness @Liars please take a look at this report and let’s solve it i am tired of some random users replying to this post and having to write whole poems because of them.