Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Looking for any politics/military/technological intelligence,well paid

by Jolbit08 - 24 May, 2023 - 10:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (Jolbit08) - Unhide
Jolbit08  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 01 November, 2023 - 05:03 AM by Jolbit08. Edited 4 times in total.)
I am from an intelligence analysis corporation and dedicated to intelligence gathering from all over the world.

Looking for classified documents related to US or NATO military/politice/technology. Specifically,"CUI","FOUO","SECRET",”For Internal Use”,NATO Restricted,EU Restricted,EU SECRET,Official Sensitive,Distribution Statement C/D/F,CONFIDENTIAL,Rel to NATO, TOP SECRET,CLASSIFIED.

Looking for classified documents related to U.S. or NATO military contractors, especially SECRET, sensitive, export prohibited.

Also looking for insiders or former insiders from US or NATO countries gov/military/military and defense contractors. If you can help contact an insider,Ill give you a commission of over 2k dollers. If you are, welcome to contact me,well paid.

jabber [email protected]
Email [email protected]

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----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=0Zpa
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
This post is by a banned member (Aggets1) - Unhide
Aggets1  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 06 June, 2023 - 07:41 AM by Aggets1.)
I agree with you totally. I use an intercom system for my house to play music even though they increase the security of the front door, fence, or other barrier. These can be linked to your door lock so visitors can open doors remotely. These technologies allow you to communicate with visitors even when you are not answering the door.
This post is by a banned member (riteshk123) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I saw your post about intelligence gathering, but I think it's best to leave that kind of work to the experts who are trained for it. It's important to prioritize safety and ensure information is handled responsibly. Take care!
This post is by a banned member (OmarWoodward) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 13 June, 2023 - 12:12 AM by OmarWoodward. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey there! While it sounds intriguing, I think it's important to be cautious when dealing with sensitive information. It's best to leave matters like that to the professionals. By the way, if you're interested in staying informed about politics and global affairs, I often find interesting insights and discussions on politiq.net. It's a great resource for keeping up with current events. I like discussing a wide range of topics and providing diverse perspectives that can help broaden my friends' understanding of the political landscape.
Jolbit08  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(10 June, 2023 - 06:50 PM)riteshk123 Wrote: Show More
I saw your post about intelligence gathering, but I think it's best to leave that kind of work to the experts who are trained for it. It's important to prioritize safety and ensure information is handled responsibly. Take care!

Thank you for your reminder, I will pay attention
Jolbit08  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(10 June, 2023 - 09:07 PM)OmarWoodward Wrote: Show More
Hey there! While it sounds intriguing, I think it's important to be cautious when dealing with sensitive information. It's best to leave matters like that to the professionals. By the way, if you're interested in staying informed about politics and global affairs, I often find interesting insights and discussions on politiq.net. It's a great resource for keeping up with current events. I like discussing a wide range of topics and providing diverse perspectives that can help broaden my friends' understanding of the political landscape.

Thanks for your advice
Jolbit08  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Still looking
Jolbit08  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service