Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Community Alert] Schmo pulling the biggest exit scam in the forum

by Nirvagg - 09 June, 2023 - 11:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (kaligon6669) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2023 - 09:51 AM by kaligon6669. Edited 3 times in total.)
I bought the contact from him for $400 like month ago as I had to buy it in advance to book with the contact. Schmo always replied with any of my questions I had on him. I paid another $500 to the contact for booking (10 days in advance) and he said he started the process. 3 days before planning my trip I received a msg from the contact that he got scammed for $100k as his worker stolen from him and did not "process" orders but rather kept all money in his pocket. He instantly asked me for a LTC address to refund it to, but I said it is no need that he can still try book the hotel but looks like the process needed 10 days in advance again to have the booking 100% ready and not rely on receptionists ( I was told they make a lot of mistakes ). Times go by and so I asked for a refund to my LTC. I waited few days as he wanted to refund me when the ltc goes up again as he wrote that it went down by 15%.

Yesterday I check my TG and I see the profile of his was deleted, but I also saw another profile that asked me for LTC address and with msg "Hotel provider ACC got terminated, please send your ltc address" , but the ACC was deleted also right away.

So with all this I msged to Schmo yesterday morning ( 24 hours ago from this post ) and after few hrs after he went online he gave me another @Tg of the hotel booker guy.  I msged the guy but I haven't received a response in 6 hours. I told that to Schmo and he said (9 hours ago - before I went to sleep) that if the hotel provider does not reply in 7-8 hours. He will refund me. I am guessing Schmo is sleeping now, so once he wakes up I should be getting the refund. I will keep you posted. From what I think I don't see this as a scam just yet as I see the proof of vouches, but wait for my another reply.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
user banned, good report.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]