Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Xelux and @Xpixel

by CallMeWhite - 11 June, 2023 - 07:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (CallMeWhite) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (INDIAGAMER33) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 June, 2023 - 09:06 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2023 - 08:58 PM)Torhaven Wrote: Show More
I can confirm that @Xelux and @xPixeL are everything but scammers.
Bought multiple accounts of them, and they are legit and always willing to help when problems come.
Think u must look for the problem at ur own side Feelssadman

the account they sp;de me was flagged and i reported the day they sent it to me as it didnt allow card payment .... you dont have to interfer with this report based on a different transaction or an old transaction they made with you

(13 June, 2023 - 09:04 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2023 - 07:07 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
 litteraly scammer ... where is my money and my accoutn or my refund or my replacement fucking scammer ... you crying on my dms that you have childs ,, is that how you feed dumb scammer

you tried to play sit smart but you still dumb ! 

i mentioned that before they give me the account they have already attempted to deposit and wise canceled it ! and i mentioned that the account was not alowing card payment for deposit as it should and i mentioned that also they told me ask someone to send you p2p payment and wise puts a hold on it for 24 hours ! ... encouraging scam makes you a scammer and i dont see any reason for you to interefer with report and defending scammer if you are not involved with them .. that makes you an official scammer

dude you have to stup i bought 2 times from them before this and i havent reported becaus they sent me what i paid for ... but now they didnt send what i paid for so dont interfer with this report when you dont know the story !

Are you fighting yourself?
[Image: riot2.gif]
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2023 - 03:56 PM by INDIAGAMER33.)
(13 June, 2023 - 08:58 PM)Torhaven Wrote: Show More
I can confirm that @Xelux and @xPixeL are everything but scammers.
Bought multiple accounts of them, and they are legit and always willing to help when problems come.
Think u must look for the problem at ur own side Feelssadman

the account they sp;de me was flagged and i reported the day they sent it to me as it didnt allow card payment .... you dont have to interfer with this report based on a different transaction or an old transaction they made with you

(13 June, 2023 - 09:04 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2023 - 07:07 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
 litteraly scammer ... where is my money and my accoutn or my refund or my replacement fucking scammer ... you crying on my dms that you have childs ,, is that how you feed dumb scammer

you tried to play sit smart but you still dumb ! 

i mentioned that before they give me the account they have already attempted to deposit and wise canceled it ! and i mentioned that the account was not alowing card payment for deposit as it should and i mentioned that also they told me ask someone to send you p2p payment and wise puts a hold on it for 24 hours ! ... encouraging scam makes you a scammer and i dont see any reason for you to interefer with report and defending scammer if you are not involved with them .. that makes you an official scammer

dude you have to stup i bought 2 times from them before this and i havent reported becaus they sent me what i paid for ... but now they didnt send what i paid for so dont interfer with this report when you dont know the story !

(13 June, 2023 - 11:49 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More

Are you fighting yourself?

are you retarded ? 
i bought full id from them 2 times they delievered it fine .. when i bought the account i asked for refudn and replacement after 1 hour of testing becaus i am an expert and i know when an account is poorly made with bad quality service .. they promised me refund and replacement and they refused to send them afterwards that why i am reporting it here .. i need my miney back or replacement

I am in fact not retarded, @Xelux did not promise you refund or replacement, but instead that he could take it up with his provider (@xPixeL) and maybe get a replacement if the account was proven not to work. As this scam report was opened @xPixeL responded with a post of his own proving that the account was working at the time he provided them to @Xelux for him to resell. I dont see exactly here why you need a refund or replacement.

(14 June, 2023 - 03:40 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
(14 June, 2023 - 08:56 AM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More

are you retarded ? 
i bought full id from them 2 times they delievered it fine .. when i bought the account i asked for refudn and replacement after 1 hour of testing becaus i am an expert and i know when an account is poorly made with bad quality service .. they promised me refund and replacement and they refused to send them afterwards that why i am reporting it here .. i need my miney back or replacement

I am in fact not retarded, @Xelux did not promise you refund or replacement, but instead that he could take it up with his provider (@xPixeL) and maybe get a replacement if the account was proven not to work. As this scam report was opened @xPixeL responded with a post of his own proving that the account was working at the time he provided them to @Xelux for him to resell. I dont see exactly here why you need a refund or replacement.

you are retarded becaus you including @xPixeL i dont have any relation with him .. and you interfer with this report you dont minde your busines what makes you a RETARDED PRO MAX ... minde your busines .. you are teaming up in this community to destroy my reputation and try to make me look the bad guy while i lost my money

Please refrain from calling me a retard. I am including @xPixeL as you stated @xenux resold from him. You was the one who brought @xPixeL in here first and you cant just remove him once he proves you wrong.
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 June, 2023 - 06:08 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
(14 June, 2023 - 08:56 AM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More

are you retarded ? 

(14 June, 2023 - 03:40 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
you are retarded becaus you including @xPixeL i dont have any relation with him .. and you interfer with this report you dont minde your busines what makes you a RETARDED PRO MAX ... minde your busines .. you are teaming up in this community to destroy my reputation and try to make me look the bad guy while i lost my money

Please refrain from calling me a retard. I am including @xPixeL as you stated @xenux resold from him. You was the one who brought @xPixeL in here first and you cant just remove him once he proves you wrong.

i said @Xelux solde me this account , when the problem happend he told ne to rrport @xPixeL as he told me to conatct @xPixeL ,,, he was trying to escape his responsability

This is a bump

At this point I dont know what you are saying at all.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@CallMeWhite Can you show me the emails that you got from Wise. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024