Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Celebrating 5+ Years of Membership: 1848 Days Registered and 3 Years as Staff

by Ping - 13 June, 2023 - 08:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
I hope you're all doing well!

Today, I wanted to share a significant milestone in my journey on Cracked.io. I have been a proud member of this incredible community for over 5 years, which amounts to an impressive 1848 days of active registration. Additionally, I have had the privilege of serving as a faculty/staff member for the past 3 years. Let's take a moment to appreciate these achievements and reflect on our collective growth.

Since I first registered on Tuesday, May 22, 2018, I have witnessed the remarkable evolution of Cracked.io. Over these 1848 days, we have built a diverse and thriving community that fosters knowledge sharing, collaboration, and ethical cracking practices. Together, we have explored various topics, engaged in thought-provoking discussions, and supported each other's growth.

As a faculty/staff member for the past 3 years, starting from Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 5:15:00 pm, I have been privileged to contribute to the development of this platform. During this time, I have had the opportunity to assist and guide fellow members, share my expertise, and facilitate productive conversations. It has been an incredibly rewarding experience to witness the growth of individuals and the community as a whole.

To put these durations into perspective, my time as a registered member spans 1848 days, equivalent to 5 years and 22 days. As a faculty/staff member, I have dedicated 940 days, 9 hours, 8 minutes, and 20 seconds to serving this community.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the members who have been a part of this journey. Your engagement, enthusiasm, and dedication have been instrumental in making Cracked.io the vibrant and inclusive community it is today. Together, we have built an environment where knowledge flourishes, ideas are exchanged, and achievements are celebrated.

I would also like to extend my appreciation to the administrators, moderators, and the entire Cracked.io team. Your tireless efforts and commitment to maintaining a secure and enriching platform have played a crucial role in our collective success. Thank you for creating an environment that encourages learning, collaboration, and respectful discussions.

As we celebrate these milestones, let us remember that our achievements are not solely about personal growth but also reflect the strength and unity of our community. Cracked.io is a platform that thrives on collaboration, respect, and the ethical pursuit of knowledge. Together, let's continue to foster an environment where we can learn, share, and grow.

Once again, thank you all for being a part of this incredible journey with me. Here's to many more years of shared knowledge, achievements, and camaraderie!

Best regards,
ping

TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read):
Celebrating 5+ years on Cracked.io with 1848 days registered and 3 years as a faculty/staff member. Grateful for the community's support and excited to continue fostering collaboration and knowledge sharing. Cheers to shared achievements and growth!
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (pipin) - Unhide
pipin  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
gl boss keep goin Kiss always love and support
[Image: e.gif]

This post is by a banned member (LearnToLearn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (HackingRealm) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Way to go :)
This post is by a banned member (SecMod) - Unhide
SecMod  
Registered
Threads
Keep up boss you are doing great
This post is by a banned member (GraciasBracias) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 June, 2023 - 08:51 AM)Ping Wrote: Show More

Today, I wanted to share a significant milestone in my journey on Cracked.io. I have been a proud member of this incredible community for over 5 years, which amounts to an impressive 1848 days of active registration. Additionally, I have had the privilege of serving as a faculty/staff member for the past 3 years. Let's take a moment to appreciate these achievements and reflect on our collective growth.

Since I first registered on Tuesday, May 22, 2018, I have witnessed the remarkable evolution of Cracked.io. Over these 1848 days, we have built a diverse and thriving community that fosters knowledge sharing, collaboration, and ethical cracking practices. Together, we have explored various topics, engaged in thought-provoking discussions, and supported each other's growth.

As a faculty/staff member for the past 3 years, starting from Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 5:15:00 pm, I have been privileged to contribute to the development of this platform. During this time, I have had the opportunity to assist and guide fellow members, share my expertise, and facilitate productive conversations. It has been an incredibly rewarding experience to witness the growth of individuals and the community as a whole.

To put these durations into perspective, my time as a registered member spans 1848 days, equivalent to 5 years and 22 days. As a faculty/staff member, I have dedicated 940 days, 9 hours, 8 minutes, and 20 seconds to serving this community.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the members who have been a part of this journey. Your engagement, enthusiasm, and dedication have been instrumental in making Cracked.io the vibrant and inclusive community it is today. Together, we have built an environment where knowledge flourishes, ideas are exchanged, and achievements are celebrated.

I would also like to extend my appreciation to the administrators, moderators, and the entire Cracked.io team. Your tireless efforts and commitment to maintaining a secure and enriching platform have played a crucial role in our collective success. Thank you for creating an environment that encourages learning, collaboration, and respectful discussions.

As we celebrate these milestones, let us remember that our achievements are not solely about personal growth but also reflect the strength and unity of our community. Cracked.io is a platform that thrives on collaboration, respect, and the ethical pursuit of knowledge. Together, let's continue to foster an environment where we can learn, share, and grow.

Once again, thank you all for being a part of this incredible journey with me. Here's to many more years of shared knowledge, achievements, and camaraderie!

Best regards,
ping

Amazing post [Image: hype.png] [Image: hype.png]
Congratulations  fireworks  fireworks
Thank you all for being a part of this incredible journey with us  [Image: hype.png] [Image: hype.png]
[Image: xrG4uqt.png]

[Image: Hrk9iix.png]
This post is by a banned member (Nuray) - Unhide
Nuray  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
Congrats and thank you for helping this beautiful community for so long
[Image: 3UZigaD.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(13 June, 2023 - 08:51 AM)pipin Wrote: Show More
gl boss keep goin Kiss always love and support

(13 June, 2023 - 08:52 AM)LearnToLearn Wrote: Show More
Congrats on reaching this!

Hope to see you for way more years on here!

(13 June, 2023 - 08:53 AM)HackingRealm Wrote: Show More
Way to go :)

(13 June, 2023 - 08:57 AM)SecMod Wrote: Show More
Keep up boss you are doing great

(13 June, 2023 - 09:08 AM)GraciasBracias Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2023 - 08:51 AM)Ping Wrote: Show More

Best regards,
ping

Amazing post [Image: hype.png] [Image: hype.png]
Congratulations  fireworks  fireworks
Thank you all for being a part of this incredible journey with us  [Image: hype.png] [Image: hype.png]

(13 June, 2023 - 09:17 AM)Nuray Wrote: Show More
Congrats and thank you for helping this beautiful community for so long

Thanks for all the kind words, it is greatly appreciated.

Best of wishes to you and yours.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.