Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @unseenspy

by Funtiks337 - 15 June, 2023 - 09:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (Funtiks337) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 June, 2023 - 10:03 PM by Funtiks337. Edited 1 time in total.)
The fact that I talked with someone is your invention, you don’t have proof of this, because it didn’t happen. In addition, there is no fact of a leak. No archive in public. And even if there were, it would be the concern of the cloud from which you stole the packs. You kicked me out for a far-fetched reason, so we are waiting for you to be banned or forced to make a moneyback, because I did not receive the service.  My telegram - https://t.me/satano7777
This post is by a banned member (root444444) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm waiting for talking with admins https://t.me/unseenspy
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 June, 2023 - 10:21 PM by Funtiks337. Edited 1 time in total.)
Arbitration is written here, not in your telegram. In this topic you have to protect yourself. But you didn't give any arguments. Only indistinct nonsense about some non-existent proofs. And also changed the post as if you already had the rules. You are a scammer selling someone else's logs and changing the rules on the fly. I hope you get banned.
Threads
5 Years of service
"You are a scammer selling someone else's lies and changing the rules on the fly. I hope you get banned."

why does he keep talking about reselling clouds to others? that's not what it was about :) why did you buy again then? why are you crying that they sell clouds elsewhere if that's what you're looking for? fucking moron , i don't need to send all proofs here , i already sent to Liars .
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 June, 2023 - 10:37 PM by Funtiks337. Edited 1 time in total.)
You are apparently without a brain or your translator into Russian does not work well. I say that you do not have your own material and you are selling someone else's. What can be a leak if the logs are not even yours? I bought your cloud 1 time. Because I thought that I would get the same thing for a lower price. As a result, I got a scam for $180. I didn’t leak anything, but even despite this, all of the above suggests that you are stupid, because there can be no leak when the logs are not originally yours, but stolen from another cloud. Not to mention the fact that a leak is when the logs end up in some other sources. I wonder where is this source?

Even if I communicated with the original owner. It turns out the leak is when you sent the logs to their rightful owner? (I repeat that I did not do this, but just bought a cheaper one for myself, since I like the original cloud) 

Question: Are you a moron?
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@unseenspy You can write your evidence here or dm me on cracked.io.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 June, 2023 - 10:09 PM)Funtiks337 Wrote: Show More
Arbitration is written here, not in your telegram. In this topic you have to protect yourself. But you didn't give any arguments. Only indistinct nonsense about some non-existent proofs. And also changed the post as if you already had the rules. You are a scammer selling someone else's logs and changing the rules on the fly. I hope you get banned.

(16 June, 2023 - 10:36 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@unseenspy You can write your evidence here or dm me on cracked.io.

sent
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 June, 2023 - 10:54 PM by Funtiks337. Edited 3 times in total.)
@Liars How can a reseller claim any rights to the logs if he stole them from the beginning? I understand that reselling itself is not prohibited, but some kind of requirement (which, moreover, was not in the rules, he added it), when it’s not his logs, it’s ridiculous. And even we you overlook this fact. He says that I leaked the logs, supposedly sending the archive to the original owner. WHAT??? 

I haven't sent anything to anyone, but these questions are very interesting to me.