Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Anyone else get depressed as fuck into the night?

by Zer0Day - 17 July, 2019 - 07:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (Zer0Day) - Unhide
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
Used to be depressed and lonely all the time every day, But now it disappeared, and now if i just stay up late my heart sinks and i can't feel shit, It gets to a point where im just emotionless and i can't derive enjoyment from anything, I can't even sleep. Anyone else like this?
PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (tabgui) - Unhide
tabgui  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Yeah lol, I get the same feelings probably cause I'm mentally ill and depressed, you should seek some help as well
This post is by a banned member (Duncan Idaho) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 July, 2019 - 07:21 AM by Duncan Idaho.)
I used to get pretty stressed out and become restless when trying to sleep. Learned after a few years not to take things too seriously. Now I sleep like a baby.

I'm not sure if you are getting depressed because you feel alone. PepeSadHeart Or if you find yourself contemplating the shit you push aside at night.
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 July, 2019 - 07:20 AM)Duncan Idaho Wrote: Show More
I used to get pretty stressed out and become restless when trying to sleep. Learned after a few years not to take things too seriously. Now I sleep like a baby.

I'm not sure if you are getting depressed because you feel alone. PepeSadHeart Or if you find yourself contemplating the shit you push aside at night.

Both actually, I never leave my house. I have friends, but they don't talk to me anymore. Most of my life is just behind a screen because i have no life anymore.
PepeGlad
tabgui  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 July, 2019 - 07:23 AM)Zer0Day Wrote: Show More

Both actually, I never leave my house. I have friends, but they don't talk to me anymore. Most of my life is just behind a screen because i have no life anymore.
I'd find people that you could actually talk to about shit that most people won't get. Since generally people outside these days are stupid they'll assume that you are weird since you are acting weird (anti-social, not talking) but in reality you are depressed.
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 July, 2019 - 07:26 AM)tabgui Wrote: Show More

I'd find people that you could actually talk to about shit that most people won't get. Since generally people outside these days are stupid they'll assume that you are weird since you are acting weird (anti-social, not talking) but in reality you are depressed.

yeah.
PepeGlad
tabgui  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 July, 2019 - 07:30 AM)Zer0Day Wrote: Show More

yeah.

A reason you probably stay inside like me is because you don't have to interact with people physically and in short terms the people you talk to online can't harm you since you aren't connected personally with them so they can't judge you
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 July, 2019 - 07:47 AM)tabgui Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2019 - 07:30 AM)Zer0Day Wrote: Show More

yeah.

A reason you probably stay inside like me is because you don't have to interact with people physically and in short terms the people you talk to online can't harm you since you aren't connected personally with them so they can't judge you
Exactly, not just judging. Making friends in general, or becoming attached to someone is hard enough. To have a good friend you need to be able to be vulnerable around them, and being vulnerable around someone and trusting them also gives them the power to break you even more, whether it be dating or just friends. I'm not sure if that makes sense at all
PepeGlad