Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Anyone else get depressed as fuck into the night?

by Zer0Day - 17 July, 2019 - 07:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (tabgui) - Unhide
tabgui  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 July, 2019 - 08:00 AM)Zer0Day Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2019 - 07:47 AM)tabgui Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2019 - 07:30 AM)Zer0Day Wrote: Show More
yeah.

A reason you probably stay inside like me is because you don't have to interact with people physically and in short terms the people you talk to online can't harm you since you aren't connected personally with them so they can't judge you
Exactly, not just judging. Making friends in general, or becoming attached to someone is hard enough. To have a good friend you need to be able to be vulnerable around them, and being vulnerable around someone and trusting them also gives them the power to break you even more, whether it be dating or just friends. I'm not sure if that makes sense at all

lmao trust me that makes too much sense. Personally I only talk about real issues in my life with a few people since the many of my "friends" know that I'm some sort of cybercriminal and they want free shit from me when in my mind they aren't that real of a friend
This post is by a banned member (Zer0Day) - Unhide
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 July, 2019 - 08:02 AM)tabgui Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2019 - 08:00 AM)Zer0Day Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2019 - 07:47 AM)tabgui Wrote: Show More
A reason you probably stay inside like me is because you don't have to interact with people physically and in short terms the people you talk to online can't harm you since you aren't connected personally with them so they can't judge you
Exactly, not just judging. Making friends in general, or becoming attached to someone is hard enough. To have a good friend you need to be able to be vulnerable around them, and being vulnerable around someone and trusting them also gives them the power to break you even more, whether it be dating or just friends. I'm not sure if that makes sense at all

lmao trust me that makes too much sense. Personally I only talk about real issues in my life with a few people since the many of my "friends" know that I'm some sort of cybercriminal and they want free shit from me when in my mind they aren't that real of a friend
Damn. Fake ass friends Pepe
PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (alina666) - Unhide
alina666  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I know the feeling, but I passed this time of my life because my friends pulled me up and showed me what I actually have and that is worth to live for.
This post is by a banned member (Jotaro Kujo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Rekgor) - Unhide
Rekgor  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I had that happen to me, the problem was I was stressing out way to much. I realised that I don't need to stress over everything in my life especially with things I have no control over or things that haven't even happened yet.
This post is by a banned member (emans8412) - Unhide
emans8412  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
you must be an intovert like me,nothings works than gettin a good chatroom to spend all your days on
This post is by a banned member (titat) - Unhide
titat  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
It could be depression, which I've had some experience with. Don't worry that empty feeling will pass, just give it some time. And time goes faster if you spend it good so I'd recommend finding a hobby or something to keep yourself occupied. It's good to be retrospective about yourself from time to time, but it's best not to dwell on things for too long.
This post is by a banned member (Hurry Human) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I got use to it.

That time I sit some quiet place and release it all.