Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅INVESTMENTS IN CS:GO MANUSCRIPT [130+ PAGES] ⎠ ⭐300-400% PROFITS ⎠❤️ +SIGNALS ⎠✅

by TRADESY - 20 June, 2023 - 07:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (TRADESY) - Unhide
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 18 February, 2024 - 09:58 PM by TRADESY. Edited 18 times in total.)
Sup.

Introducing an exclusive ebook that will help you easily increase your bank by 300-400%

DESCRIPTION :

Earlier you may have read my other ebook which is about trading on Steam. It has little information about investing but I decided to make full separate manuscript of investing in Cs:Go.
Trading and investing are not the same earnings. Ebooks complement each other and contain different information. Trading is aimed at daily/weekly profits, while investing is aimed at medium/longer term.

In short - Counter Strike has its own market of items that have different values. Like any market it reacts to external factors and is constantly grow up. You may have heard stories when certain items cost few cents a few years ago and now cost thousands $.
With the help of my manuscript and tips you can become investor of unsaturated market, form investment portfolios and earn impressive money spending few hours a month.

You'll also need a PC/Steam accounts.

In this course will allow anyone (beginner or experienced) to get all the necessary skills and start earning.
Entire ebook was written by me personally and is unparalleled. It contains 130 pages of useful and detailed information without any trash.

Inside :

All the basic information about investments (for beginners)
    29 sections contain information about the basics of investment, market analytics, tips
    Ready investment portfolios. I tell you what items to buy, how much and when to sell it (signals)
    Discord server in which share important news and current investment signals/tips
    Methods to withdraw money from Steam
    All the tools you need to work (extensions, tables, and so on)

PRO`s :

Personal consultations. I will help you in any questions.
    No restrictions related to countries and KYC
    Unsaturated methods that will allow you to have a stable income
    Start with any bank and any skills

Price : $160 (further increase)

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW!

Discord : tradesy_

4-7 months:

[Image: Results.jpg]

[Image: Results2.jpg]

Vouch 3/3

Show ContentFeedback:
This post is by a banned member (Druskiiii7) - Unhide
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 June, 2023 - 07:57 PM)Gotz Wrote: Show More
Vouch copy? Highly interested

Sup!
Add me on discord TRADESY#1795
This post is by a banned member (hiMrAdrian) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Will wait for vouches  [Image: maam.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Telegram
/hiMrAdrian
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 June, 2023 - 11:50 PM by TRADESY. Edited 1 time in total.)
Vouch 1/3
If you are interested VC add me on discord TRADESY#1795
This post is by a banned member (S4L) - Unhide
S4L  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
VC review
Excellent e-book !
@TRADESY has made trading easy to understand. The pictures and examples used in the book helped me a lot. And the best part is that it’s not about stocks or cryptos, but about trading Steam items. It's something new to me and it's really cool. It's clear that @TRADESY knows what they're doing and they've been doing it for a long time.

The ebook is not just a read, but more of a guide that teaches you step by step. It's not overwhelming at all, even though it's over 130 pages. Every page was worth it.
It also includes very useful links and resources, with explanations linked to them.
It's totally beginner friendly, as it covers every basics. If you're already a bit experienced, you can easily jump to the advanced sections.

After reading this ebook, I'm actually excited to start trading Steam items. I never thought I'd say that about trading, but here we are. Hats off to @TRADESY for making trading simple and fun!
Don't go into Steam trading without this ebook !
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2023 - 10:26 PM by TRADESY. Edited 1 time in total.)
(21 June, 2023 - 05:03 PM)S4L Wrote: Show More
VC review
Excellent e-book !
@TRADESY has made trading easy to understand. The pictures and examples used in the book helped me a lot. And the best part is that it’s not about stocks or cryptos, but about trading Steam items. It's something new to me and it's really cool. It's clear that @TRADESY knows what they're doing and they've been doing it for a long time.

The ebook is not just a read, but more of a guide that teaches you step by step. It's not overwhelming at all, even though it's over 130 pages. Every page was worth it.
It also includes very useful links and resources, with explanations linked to them.
It's totally beginner friendly, as it covers every basics. If you're already a bit experienced, you can easily jump to the advanced sections.

After reading this ebook, I'm actually excited to start trading Steam items. I never thought I'd say that about trading, but here we are. Hats off to @TRADESY for making trading simple and fun!
Don't go into Steam trading without this ebook !

Thanks for your time and honest review [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.cracked.io%2Fima...heart5.png]
This post is by a banned member (Hermesian) - Unhide
Hermesian  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Highly recommend @TRADESY, I got Vouch Copy for his 1st ebook and was really good. I am sure that this is as good (maybe even better) as his first manuscript. GLWS!