Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Antares

by iKreeper - 21 June, 2023 - 01:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (Antares) - Unhide
Antares  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2023 - 10:17 AM by Antares.)
1- i never deleted any server
2- i deleted threads where i was a asking for a dev or docs not anything related to configs etc @Liars can check
4- stop repeating yourself coz you got nothing on me in my whole 3 years off cracked i never did anything bad and you think today i decided to be a scammer and you didn’t answer any of my questions where have you been the past year why is there no thread of upgrade hub in your name why is there no upgrade hub server in your name where are your customers? Oh you dont have any coz you exited last year lmao why did you not create a new server / discord ? You know your the one wrong and i sent every single proof to the admins im leaving them judge

1- i never deleted any server this is just a blatant lie
2- that got nothing to do with the content of the scam report we still dont know what this scam report is about it looks like its about hating me so its a invalid report
3- as i said im no longer selling any methods coz they patched and sitll nothing to do with the report
4- again didn’t delete any threads / servers that have a link to anything of this mods can check and still doesn’t have anything to do with the scam report
But i have some questions for you
Where were you one year ago ? Why did you open the scam report today? What happened to upgrade hub if you owned it? Where is your upgrade hub server? Why didn’t you create a new discord after getting termed one year ago? Why didn’t you try to get in contact with customers one year ago ? Why didn’t you open a new discord server? Where is your partner ?
All these questions have no answers you know them coz you never tried opening a server or getting a new discord you just dipped which is clearly meaning you exit scammed proof sent to @Liars and why create multi’s when its against tos oh you tryna make people forget bout your past being a scammer Why open a scam report one year later this is all hate cause he saw im doing well lmao @Liars close this report and ban this dude i sent enough proof i wont answer anymore

1- i never deleted any server this is just a blatant lie
2- that got nothing to do with the content of the scam report we still dont know what this scam report is about it looks like its about hating me so its a invalid report
3- as i said im no longer selling any methods coz they patched and sitll nothing to do with the report
4- again didn’t delete any threads / servers that have a link to anything of this mods can check and still doesn’t have anything to do with the scam report
But i have some questions for you
Where were you one year ago ? Why did you open the scam report today? What happened to upgrade hub if you owned it? Where is your upgrade hub server? Why didn’t you create a new discord after getting termed one year ago? Why didn’t you try to get in contact with customers one year ago ? Why didn’t you open a new discord server? Where is your partner ?
All these questions have no answers you know them coz you never tried opening a server or getting a new discord you just dipped which is clearly meaning you exit scammed proof sent to @Liars and why create multi’s when its against tos oh you tryna make people forget bout your past being a scammer Why open a scam report one year later this is all hate cause he saw im doing well lmao @Liars close this report and ban this dude i sent enough proof i wont answer anymore
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@iKreeper Provide me and @Darkness the evidence within our dms. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@iKreeper Provide me the chat logs showing the details that he is not allowed to open new business. Do so within 24 hours.

This post is by a banned member (iKreeper) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Since @iKreeper  has never provided what I have asked for. I am going to close this report as he is being uncooperative and he is inactive. He can re-open the scam report once he provides what I have asked for.