Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐⭐⭐ OSINT DOXING // +x8 WEBSITES FOR DOXING TO FIND ADDRESSES INFORMATION ⭐⭐⭐

by Backstabbed - 24 June, 2023 - 06:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (Backstabbed) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 June, 2023 - 08:09 PM by Backstabbed. Edited 1 time in total.)
(25 June, 2023 - 10:24 AM)Anon1668 Wrote: Show More
New here. Starting to see a trend of skid-type content. I'll check this out and reply again with what's wrong with this one.

Do you care to explain exactly how this assists with doxing?

To dox somebody you need to be able to link two pieces of information together. As an example, lets say I wanted to dox somebody that pissed me off on the internet. Walk me through how you would both find their real name and search that person's address in these real estate websites?

Is there a vulnerable API in them that you didn't mention? Is there a secret trick to finding somebody's living address just by knowing these real estate domains?

If not, then I'm calling bullshit. This is a poor fucking excuse for OSINT tips.

? cry about it, it doesn’t affect me - i don’t even use what I post anyways, LMAO.
[Image: sheepe.gif] Brian Krebs  [Image: sheepe.gif]
This post is by a banned member (gbaet5y555) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
lets see :D
This post is by a banned member (osint) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (naingui26k) - Unhide
Threads
thanks bro
This post is by a banned member (mohakimbot) - Unhide
Threads
(24 June, 2023 - 06:54 PM)Backstabbed Wrote: Show More

I will report you, and then get you banned if you reply to unlock it without liking my post.
[Image: hang.gif] [Image: hang.gif] [Image: hang.gif] [Image: hang.gif] [Image: hang.gif] [Image: hang.gif]

thanks bro
This post is by a banned member (mohakimbot) - Unhide
Threads

I will report you, and then get you banned if you reply to unlock it without liking my post.
[Image: hang.gif] [Image: hang.gif] [Image: hang.gif] [Image: hang.gif] [Image: hang.gif] [Image: hang.gif]

thanks bro
This post is by a banned member (diemiaukatze) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service

thank
This post is by a banned member (Anon1668) - Unhide
Anon1668  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 June, 2023 - 02:17 AM by Anon1668. Edited 1 time in total.)
Lol

(25 June, 2023 - 08:08 PM)Backstabbed Wrote: Show More
(25 June, 2023 - 10:24 AM)Anon1668 Wrote: Show More
New here. Starting to see a trend of skid-type content. I'll check this out and reply again with what's wrong with this one.

Do you care to explain exactly how this assists with doxing?

To dox somebody you need to be able to link two pieces of information together. As an example, lets say I wanted to dox somebody that pissed me off on the internet. Walk me through how you would both find their real name and search that person's address in these real estate websites?

Is there a vulnerable API in them that you didn't mention? Is there a secret trick to finding somebody's living address just by knowing these real estate domains?

If not, then I'm calling bullshit. This is a poor fucking excuse for OSINT tips.

? cry about it, it doesn’t affect me - i don’t even use what I post anyways, LMAO.

Lmfao. I have no reason to cry about it because I probably know 10 times more than you about this subject anyway. I'm not upset because I wanted actual tips. I'm just calling you on your bullshit.

You literally *can't* use what you post, because it doesn't fucking work. I knew it didn't work from the moment I saw it. I'm just saying it's stupid as fuck that you're marketing yourself as a l33t h4xx0r that can dox people, but then you post nonsensical shit like this.

Do better ig.
Session: 055b444b1b84defdb188d550b04b66fe8bb3873217e4e182a6b4ab1079009f1f13