Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

A few QoL additions I'd like to suggest.

by Ann2004 - 25 June, 2023 - 05:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ann2004) - Unhide
Ann2004  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #17
This is a bump
Ann2004  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #18
This is a bump
Ann2004  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #19
This is a bump
Ann2004  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #20
This is a bump
Ann2004  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #21
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (MrD4rio) - Unhide
MrD4rio  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
1. Yeah that would be helpful, especially when you do not get a warn but still your post gets removed and you don't know why (even tho there's always a reason).

2. Leechers are an active part of the forum activity, but a passive part of the forum engagement, they do not give a shit about gaining rep or taking part of the community as members, they join - post to unlock content - forget about the forum or eventually get banned for leeching, so inputting a min rep requirement on posts would be useless, it would only increase the abuse of rep farming by already enstablished users. There's already a whole forum section accessible only by upgraded users and contributors, which automatically leaves out the leechers.

3. This will never happen, if there's a main reason why the forum is still up and running it's because nothing is self hosted on here, everything that is posted is hosted on external websites and that's how it should be considering that 90% of the stuff is gray/black-hat.

4. That's a good one.

5. Not a bad idea as it would directly be integrated in the forum layout, but consider that you can already open the SB on a standalone tab https://cracked.io/shoutbox.php and resize it - move it around as you wish.

Top ad by @PrivateAlps - exp 18-05-24

> mid spot by available <

Bottom ad by @TopG - exp 10-05-24
[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
Ann2004  
Registered
Threads
(27 July, 2023 - 01:26 PM)MrD4rio Wrote: Show More
1. Yeah that would be helpful, especially when you do not get a warn but still your post gets removed and you don't know why (even tho there's always a reason).

2. Leechers are an active part of the forum activity, but a passive part of the forum engagement, they do not give a shit about gaining rep or taking part of the community as members, they join - post to unlock content - forget about the forum or eventually get banned for leeching, so inputting a min rep requirement on posts would be useless, it would only increase the abuse of rep farming by already enstablished users. There's already a whole forum section accessible only by upgraded users and contributors, which automatically leaves out the leechers.

3. This will never happen, if there's a main reason why the forum is still up and running it's because nothing is self hosted on here, everything that is posted is hosted on external websites and that's how it should be considering that 90% of the stuff is gray/black-hat.

4. That's a good one.

5. Not a bad idea as it would directly be integrated in the forum layout, but consider that you can already open the SB on a standalone tab https://cracked.io/shoutbox.php and resize it - move it around as you wish.

2. I didn't realize that leechers also contribute somewhat to the engagement for the forum too, like damn, even though we all know they're hurting the forum, we can't remove them either cause doing that will also hurt the forum  [Image: wack.png]

3. Yeahhh.... I kinda forgot what kind of stuffs are posted here, Google will probably remove this site if we do it.

5. I tried that already but because I often open my main tab as full screen, even if I open SB as a standalone tab, everytime I click on the main tab, it got put onto the front and just covers up everything else. And on mobile devices, you can't have separate tabs unless you have a device that allows you to have splitscreen, which not every devices do.
Ann2004  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #24
This is a bump