Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Cheat Engine 7.5 | Clean + No Malware Or Installer ( FREE )

by mze - 29 June, 2023 - 03:23 AM
This post is by a banned member (mze) - Unhide
mze  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 June, 2023 - 03:25 AM by mze. Edited 1 time in total.)
I made a safe version of cheat engine without adware and malware. Usually, the owner charges for a clean version, but I avoided that by building my own version of 7.5 using the source code from the official website. This way, I avoided any security risks of downloading a harmful version and you guys can get this for free without paying <33

Download:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

How To Use:
After you download the program, extract the folder to your desktop. You will see multiple folders inside, so open the one called "cheat engine" which is located under a folder named "github". Inside the "cheat engine" folder, open the "bin" folder and run the "cheat engine" executable file. Now you can enjoy using the program!
[Image: Hce2or.jpg]

LEAVE A LIKE LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED AND BAN I DECIDED TO POST THIS SINCE NO ONE ELSE HAS ACTUALLY POSTED A SAFE VERSION

This post is by a banned member (ISSA7789) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (puIeaspataru) - Unhide
Threads
(29 June, 2023 - 03:23 AM)mze Wrote: Show More

thx
This post is by a banned member (devilddon) - Unhide
devilddon  
Registered
Threads
Thank You!
This post is by a banned member (zunaidahmed) - Unhide
Threads
Thx a lot
This post is by a banned member (ImNuke) - Unhide
ImNuke  
Registered
Threads
(29 June, 2023 - 03:23 AM)mze Wrote: Show More
I made a safe version of cheat engine without adware and malware. Usually, the owner charges for a clean version, but I avoided that by building my own version of 7.5 using the source code from the official website. This way, I avoided any security risks of downloading a harmful version and you guys can get this for free without paying <33

Download:

How To Use:
After you download the program, extract the folder to your desktop. You will see multiple folders inside, so open the one called "cheat engine" which is located under a folder named "github". Inside the "cheat engine" folder, open the "bin" folder and run the "cheat engine" executable file. Now you can enjoy using the program!
[Image: Hce2or.jpg]

LEAVE A LIKE LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED AND BAN I DECIDED TO POST THIS SINCE NO ONE ELSE HAS ACTUALLY POSTED A SAFE VERSION
real thx
This post is by a banned member (sladeguhnz) - Unhide
Threads
thank you
This post is by a banned member (UCLA) - Unhide
UCLA  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 November, 2023 - 06:02 AM by UCLA. Edited 1 time in total.)
Absolute mad lad. Though I do have to ask.. since when did Cheat Engine become malware lol? I'm going to download this anyways, thanks for the heads up.