Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT Against @Scream

by ArtemFromNights - 07 July, 2023 - 02:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (ArtemFromNights) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 July, 2023 - 10:27 PM)Scream Wrote: Show More
@Liars, he has his product, the credits he bought, I don’t think you investigated, he instantly got his credits, not my fault he doesn’t want to redeem them and stay in the queue, it’s almost as if you copied that directly from his message and didn’t investigate anything..

Also, the thread says “in not time”, not directly saying a time, but if you click the thread you literally get taken to the discord, where there’s an #faq and #what-is-it page, and in that discord you can see the long queue, you really call this scamming? A queue system? ? gtfo

As a said “ I want to remind you that you still have credits available, which can be used to claim Nitro or gifted to someone else.” , if you want to see for yourself, you can view the #bank channel whilst you’re at it.

Then, refund people that doesn't want to wait weeks/months for a little orders, i'm open to refund.
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 
[Image: pizza.gif]

Discord : x (Banned)
Telegram ArtemDotIcu
This post is by a banned member (Scream) - Unhide
Scream  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 July, 2023 - 12:15 AM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
@Liars, he has his product, the credits he bought, I don’t think you investigated, he instantly got his credits, not my fault he doesn’t want to redeem them and stay in the queue, it’s almost as if you copied that directly from his message and didn’t investigate anything..

Also, the thread says “in not time”, not directly saying a time, but if you click the thread you literally get taken to the discord, where there’s an #faq and #what-is-it page, and in that discord you can see the long queue, you really call this scamming? A queue system? ? gtfo

As a said “ I want to remind you that you still have credits available, which can be used to claim Nitro or gifted to someone else.” , if you want to see for yourself, you can view the #bank channel whilst you’re at it.

Then, refund people that doesn't want to wait weeks/months for a little orders, i'm open to refund.

You don’t have to wait for weeks/ months for little orders? It’s a queue. Delivery speed depends on your position in the queue, end of story, you have your product and it’s your choice if you want to use it or not, or resell it, couldn’t care.
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 July, 2023 - 12:52 AM)Scream Wrote: Show More

You don’t have to wait for weeks/ months for little orders? It’s a queue. Delivery speed depends on your position in the queue, end of story, you have your product and it’s your choice if you want to use it or not, or resell it, couldn’t care.

You're always saying the same thing, it's a sniper, there is a queue
Yes there is a queue, but you claim to get nitros for your customers "in no time"

Any system with a queue allow its users to get a refund if they don't want to wait
Last time i bought a product from @ZELOS there was a high queue
He said he was sorry & he refund me, a regular thing

If you wanted to join the queue to get a PS5 on ebay, you could ask your money back anytime
Why? Because it was just a queue, a guarantee of purchase if the thing is available
If someone doesn't wanted to wait or had a PS5 from a different way he could get a refund

Liars told you to do something abt it under 24 hours btw
I don't know why you don't want to refund 16$
If you don't want to refund or do something abt it, wait for another answer from @Liars please
◽ArtemFromNights◽

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
Scream  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 July, 2023 - 03:34 AM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More

Yes there is a queue, but you claim to get nitros for your customers "in no time"

Any system with a queue allow its users to get a refund if they don't want to wait

If you wanted to join the queue to get a PS5 on ebay, you could ask your money back anytime
Why? Because it was just a queue, a guarantee of purchase if the thing is available
If someone doesn't wanted to wait or had a PS5 from a different way he could get a refund

If you don't want to refund or do something abt it, wait for another answer from @Liars please

I never said you had to wait for weeks and or months, you’ve jumped to conclusions, queue is part of the whole system, it’s the main thing, you acknowledge the queue is there before you even purchase, I have your money, but I will not let you abuse your rep / power to win false refunds, staff need to really investigate.
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 July, 2023 - 03:40 AM)Scream Wrote: Show More
(08 July, 2023 - 03:34 AM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More

I never said you had to wait for weeks and or months, you’ve jumped to conclusions, queue is part of the whole system, it’s the main thing, you acknowledge the queue is there before you even purchase, I have your money, but I will not let you abuse your rep / power to win false refunds, staff need to really investigate.

Abuse my REP...
You did not even knew me on cracked when i kindly asked for a refund
This is not abuse of REP since you didn't wanted to refund me when i asked on base.
On the base you didn't even respected my with messages like "use your IQ" something like that

And yes staffs are free to investigate, and you too
You can calculate, 15 nitros, 6 nitros/day on a 25-30people queue list (very easy maths, a 12 years old child can solve that)
Check & even if it was every time 12nitros/day (fact: it's not because sometime it's 2 nitros/day) it would takes 1month
If it was 2 nitros a day, would be 4months of queue, so take the middle (6 nitros/day)

If you don't admit it would take weeks/months for my order to be done, you're a liar [Image: PepeBlush.png]

== 2+Months Queue to complete the order
◽ArtemFromNights◽

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
Scream  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
You would see it wouldn’t take that long if you didn’t take yourself out of the queue ?‍♂️ staff looks at your rep compared to mine and jumps to conclusions.
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars - Seller has refunded me
◽ArtemFromNights◽

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.