Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[VOUCHED - REAL GOLD METHOD] BEST METHOD TO EARN +$250 EACH ID

by peredex - 10 July, 2023 - 12:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (peredex) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Isaac) - Unhide
Isaac  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 July, 2023 - 05:52 PM by Isaac. Edited 1 time in total.)
New withdrawals
[Image: 3f22d1ad341b.jpg]
[Image: b90b2f348e02.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (adilkhatri) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(10 July, 2023 - 12:07 PM)peredex Wrote: Show More
[Image: Thread.png]
PRICE: $5000 for the first sale, then $10000
FAQ:
Is this a trading bot or a trading strategy, will I earn by trading?
- This is not a trading guide. Minimum trading knowledge is required to minimize losses or even get extra profit when following the steps in the guide.
If you have no trading knowledge, you can also use this method, but getting higher losses.

Is my deposit at risk?
- As said before, having a minimum trading knowledge can help you minimize the losses to $30-40 when following the steps, or even go to profit.

How much can I make?
- Each ID will make you earn $250, assuming you have a loss of $40 during the steps, you will get a net earning of $210.

Is there a limit?
- There is no limit. As long as you have IDs and the $500 to deposit, you can repeat this method.

Why are you selling it, if it "generates" this high profit?
- Although this method gives high profit, it also requires an high amount of time if you want to scale it.
I just have a better alternative, but still want to earn from this method by selling it.

How can I trust you?
- For a secure transaction for both, I accept middleman. Release after getting your first payment.

Can it get patched?
- The only way this guide can become invalid is by someone making it public or explicitly abusing it.

$250 redeem now takes 7 days!

TELEGRAM CONTACT:
@peredex

VOUCHES:
(28 June, 2023 - 07:17 PM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More
Vouch review:

DISCLAIMER: I HAVENT TESTED THE FULL METHOD MYSELF!

About the method:

This method is a refferal abuse (Which could be a great money maker). By the looks of it, its legit. You basically reffer yourself, do the required steps and get paid 250$ in total. 
Is it worth the 5k pricetag? Actually, yes and no. 5k for a method where you can make 250 per account/Doc is considered very cheap as you could litterally make your investment back in a day. (Not counting that you need to wait about 7 days for the refferal to kick in, but you can withdraw your initial 500$ the same day).

BUT, my main concern is life span of the refferal promo itself. As lets say Two customers buys the method, one of the customer performs the method one time and waits 7 days for the refferal to kick in. The other one mass creates accounts and mass abuses it. It could be that the website could remove the promo/ban the accounts/lock funds/etc in those 7 days if someone decides to mass rape it and the website notices it (Bad OPSEC, same IP's, etc)
IM NOT SAYING THAT IT WILL HAPPEN, but its a possibilitty.

But thats the world of refferal abuses, you need to accept certain risks like these before performing the abuse.

Ive noticed that basically everyone saying that this product is a scam. It doesn't look like it
Of course i dont think that this method is for a very long term, but you can make bank in short term.
The pricepoint is logical considering its unlimited potential, but 90% of the customers on c.to expect to get decent methods for like 50$.
For the potential customers who actually has 5k and considers to buy this: Think of it this way, the less people bought this method, the less chances of it being patched soon so more potential profits for you.

(08 July, 2023 - 02:18 AM)Isaac Wrote: Show More
Real gold method

(08 July, 2023 - 04:13 PM)Isaac Wrote: Show More
Tried the method and successfully withdrew 230. I will continue with the FAKE method from a big scammer.
You just need 10 KYC to make the money back.
Proof of the scam method:

[Image: photo-2023-07-08-16-16-32.jpg]
[Image: photo-2023-07-08-16-16-38.jpg]

(21 July, 2023 - 05:51 PM)Isaac Wrote: Show More
New withdrawals
[Image: 3f22d1ad341b.jpg]
[Image: b90b2f348e02.jpg]

0 vouch copy remaining

This is a bump

Its white hat or black hat?