Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐ ULTIMATE BUSINESS GUIDE ⭐ KYC BYPASS | REFUNDING | BETTING | E-WHORING ✅

by ItzAstro - 11 July, 2023 - 02:13 AM
This post is by a banned member (cxrnage21) - Unhide
cxrnage21  
Threads
1 Year of service
my honest review of this thread (no i did not get nor did i want a vc for this).
so the thread is about every little shit niche that beeing sold from time to time on the ebooks categorie. I dont think he is scamming or anything. I think he bought a KYC Ebook, Ewhoring ebook, ref ebook and a betting strategy ebook. He then saw that every single one is infact legit as it is but also just fuckin useless to make money with. so he then thought to himself hm wtf do i do with my misserable life. lets buy a rank and mix all the shit i bought together so i come out at 0€ or porift maybe. Could also be second acc from a godlike dicksucker who got all that from vcs. Eventually u will get whats beeing offered, but think to urself why the fuck would u need any of that. besides maybe KYC, but thats also enough free tutorials out on cto and other forums. Ewhoring is just shit and ull see more dicks then u want. Betting is just the most retarded shit to ever buy change my mind. For refunding its the same as KYC, its interesting but there are many free sources and i highly doubt he will go crazy indepht etc. on this. so weak post in a weak forum.

Dont doubt me, Im always right,
This post is by a banned member (9eleven) - Unhide
9eleven  
Registered
Threads
Hurensohn.
This post is by a banned member (Atchame) - Unhide
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 12 July, 2023 - 01:39 AM by Atchame. Edited 1 time in total.)
can i have a vc ? I will leave a detailed review of your guide.

From what i see you sell public infos, want to say your ebook to confirm or not. There is a lot of scammers in the ebook guides marketplace, you registered 10 days ago and you only have a premium upgrade. Looks like a scam for me. 
Always use Middleman please.