Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐HeartSender V4 + Email to SMS ⭐ Super Email Verifier ⭐ Redirection tool ⭐Antibots ⭐

by SaxyV - 13 July, 2023 - 04:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (SaxyV) - Unhide
SaxyV  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #9
This is a bump
Teaching SPAM to beginners with all tools included for a fair price.
Contact Me:

TELEGRAM
This post is by a banned member (younes101) - Unhide
younes101  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 July, 2023 - 04:38 PM)SaxyV Wrote: Show More

Welcome to my thread

Are you tired of Junk? Tired of Scampage down? Tired of SMTP dying? These tools will suit your case!
Today I will be offering you a bunch of spamming tools that you're gonna surely need!

1- First we got, Heartsender V4 With Email to SMS Feature, with this tool, you can send both email & sms with the same SMTP!

[Image: NvYOq2Y.png]

2- Second tool that we got, is Redirection Tool, which makes you create many domains for your scampâge link to avoid red https page, as well as scama going down.

[Image: 6ROzt46.png]

3- Third tool, will be Antibots, for this tool, you can inject antibots into ANY scampage in the world! which means you don't need to have html skills or anything, KEEP YOUR SCAMA AS GREEN AS WEED

[Image: cblE8Lf.png]

4- Fourth tool, is Super Email Verifier, all you have to do is import your Mail List, wait a few minutes and now you have a 100% valid mail list with 0 bounces.

[Image: BcCGcdv.png]

Wowww that’s crazyyy Pepe Hackerman Hackerman
SaxyV  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #11
This is a bump
Contact Me:

TELEGRAM
This post is by a banned member (pimble15) - Unhide
pimble15  
Registered
Threads
(13 July, 2023 - 04:38 PM)SaxyV Wrote: Show More

Welcome to my thread

Are you tired of Junk? Tired of Scampage down? Tired of SMTP dying? These tools will suit your case!
Today I will be offering you a bunch of spamming tools that you're gonna surely need!

1- First we got, Heartsender V4 With Email to SMS Feature, with this tool, you can send both email & sms with the same SMTP!

[Image: NvYOq2Y.png]

2- Second tool that we got, is Redirection Tool, which makes you create many domains for your scampâge link to avoid red https page, as well as scama going down.

[Image: 6ROzt46.png]

3- Third tool, will be Antibots, for this tool, you can inject antibots into ANY scampage in the world! which means you don't need to have html skills or anything, KEEP YOUR SCAMA AS GREEN AS WEED

[Image: cblE8Lf.png]

4- Fourth tool, is Super Email Verifier, all you have to do is import your Mail List, wait a few minutes and now you have a 100% valid mail list with 0 bounces.

[Image: BcCGcdv.png]

thanks brub
SaxyV  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #13
This is a bump
Contact Me:

TELEGRAM