Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @JIGSAWHQ // VERSACEHQ

by loveless_007 - 14 July, 2023 - 10:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@JigsawHQ You have 24hrs to refund the OP
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (loveless_007) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 29 July, 2023 - 08:56 PM by loveless_007.)
Justice finally ,

ltc: ltc1qq72lgwg847r0jg5lh748up7zqny3pahgcdfmlw
amount : $111 whatever is the current rate you can send that much ltc

@JigsawHQ
This post is by a banned member (JigsawHQ) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TINONI) - Unhide
TINONI  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I will also leave my comment. you mismanaged your business. go on vacation when you feel like it... and let your customers take care of you. I'm glad I bought little in your store and it doesn't deserve the time lost to a dispute. pay more attention to your customers.
There are people who used Disney 1 day!!!! ( My 1 months).
I hope you refund all the people who pay for your vacation. lol ?
you lost your business.
You'll be out for another 8 days... lol holidays??? ???????
This post is by a banned member (ljakse) - Unhide
ljakse  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
To be really honest, Versace/Jigsaw was one of the rare sellers who didn't exit scam, he even refunded many customers on his Telegram. It's the nature of the business, last year and a year before that everything was working like charm, right now, it's not that easy anymore but you could see that they are trying. I believe those "vacations" are just excuses for restocking :D  I'm also waiting for some services or refund from him and was mad at first, but it's very rare to see him not disappearing like others and I appreciate that...
TINONI  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 July, 2023 - 01:51 PM)ljakse Wrote: Show More
To be really honest, Versace/Jigsaw was one of the rare sellers who didn't exit scam, he even refunded many customers on his Telegram. It's the nature of the business, last year and a year before that everything was working like charm, right now, it's not that easy anymore but you could see that they are trying. I believe those "vacations" are just excuses for restocking :D  I'm also waiting for some services or refund from him and was mad at first, but it's very rare to see him not disappearing like others and I appreciate that...

you will also run out of money...
this story has been going on for 1 month... and where are his companions???
@ShivbhaktRAVAN
@michael_scofield_c_to

disappeared??? ????
This post is by a banned member (JigsawHQ) - Unhide
TINONI  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 July, 2023 - 02:57 PM)JigsawHQ Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2023 - 01:51 PM)ljakse Wrote: Show More

I always refund, my customers that had netflix, even last time i was doing refunds im not exit scamming, last time refunded over 2.4k$ total and still doing.

Refund others services to.. Disney...
You lose..
you haven t respect for those who gave you so much money.