Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @JuiceWRLD

by nickyminaj - 24 July, 2023 - 08:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (nickyminaj) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #9
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (JuiceWRLD) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I didn't give it much thought initially, as I discovered the thread through the forum's search function and obtained the Telegram handle directly from clicking your post.

It appears that the information hasn't been updated to reflect your latest handle. While I acknowledge that it's not entirely your fault, I believe that I am not solely responsible either.
I didn't verify the information, but it is disappointing to find an incorrect connection directly in your thread, It's almost like you're inviting for trouble to happen.

I accept my responsibility for not thoroughly checking the information. However, I also think it is equally important to update the handle in the thread, and more importantly UPDATE the name of the thread to show that it's closed.

I really don't think it's you behind the scam, but as victim of these unfortunate circumstances and the resulting neglect, I hope we can find a middle ground and work towards a fair resolution.
Because after all, I only clicked a link that was on your thread (and it still is, please change it).
My only discord is Biscotto#1490  [Image: box.gif]  Beware of impersonators [Image: box.gif] 
Threads
4 Years of service
Quote: From this screenshot below, I tried to search myself. Upon searching, you can CLEARLY see that there is the LOCK icon ( Closed Thread ).

Closed thread =/= Closed Sales 
A locked thread doesn't necessarely mean closed sales. It only means that you can't reply to the original post anymore.

Quote:Thread is closed, hence I can't edit the text without reopening it.

It's not a magic spell, people do it all the time, adding a suffix or straight up removing everything and putting "Closed Thread".
Yet nothing was indicated directly on the thread nor were the informations updated.

Quote:Thread names should automatically be edited to "Closed" when a thread is closed so that is cracked.io fault.

To be fair, I think it's a good system that works already. As I said when you lock a thread, it's not equivalent to stopping to provide the service, hence it would be counterproductive to implement such a function in my opinion.

Quote:About updating the handle, were you so tunnel visioned on just this thread? When you checked my cracked.io profile, you must of saw my latest threads ( discord termed ) which states the new telegram and also on my profile its in the description. The blame would of been mine if I didnt update that handle too , however I did it the instant I changed it because thats where EVERY CHECKS. Its almost like you were asking to get scammed not checking anything.

We are talking here yet the thread still hasn't been updated. I truly believe it's not you behind the scam because that would be silly to risk 1k+ reps for 100 bucks. Right?
Yet you still aren't updating the original thread, as I said before basically inviting for trouble to happen. 

Quote:Rep and likes MEAN NOTHING here considering even those with 1k+ exit scam on a regular, and you already knew that since you have 4 years on here.

In my opinion, reputation is a very important factor. It's a bit like a XSS attack, people fall for this because they trust the source.
I didn't bother checking because it was directly linked from your thread. And it still is. (lmao will you fucking change it?)

Quote:I am not behind this scam as I am not a brokie going around impersonating myself to scam for chump change please...
I hope you can understand how this is COMPLETELY your fault and cracked to blame for not letting users delete threads and also not auto editing closed thread titles to closed , even though you should of saw the CLOSED THREAD icon when you searched for the thread.

Once again, the fact that you are so reluctant to simply go and edit your thread doesn't really make me think about the best case scenario. 
I was stupid for not double checking (and that's why I'm here after all), but you were just as dumb for not doing anything at all to prevent it. It seems almost like you're enforcing it.

Anyway it's up to the moderators to find the appropriate resolution.
My only discord is Biscotto#1490  [Image: box.gif]  Beware of impersonators [Image: box.gif] 
Threads
4 Years of service
Added you, but still waiting for @Liars