Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[❤️2023❤️]❤️Get Paid $2,500/Week Using Pinterest 10 Minutes A Day❤️

by Monke - 25 July, 2023 - 10:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (Pain0101) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Pipers59) - Unhide
Pipers59  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
cool
This post is by a banned member (johnbuxkrtsz) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
thanks man, will look into this
This post is by a banned member (mouadhbaibi) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
you a cut, and the visitor gets redirected from the intermediate page to the destination page. It's a win-win situation. ● Creating a shortened link When you've signed up you will be met with a dashboard. Click on [ New Shorten Link ] and enter the link you would like to shorten. And you are done!! Well kind of, you still need to get your link out there. ● Sharing your link Facebook Groups (My personal favourite) Facebook groups are a goldmine if you learn how to exploit them. Let's face it the majority of people who use Facebook are not really tech savvy, meaning they will be more than happy to click on your link. For example, one of my most profitable group was a "making money" group. I just copied a free money method ebook pasted the link in the lonk shortener and posted the link in the Facebook group with a title along the lines of "I've found this great ebook online l, just sharing it as a thanks to the author, let me know if this works for you." By encouraging them to comment Facebook ranks your post higher in the group leading to even more engagement. Quora Sign up over on quora. Make an account and start answering questions. It's as simple as that. Just make sure you are not too obvious with the link placement. For example, let's say someone is looking for a way to gain muscle. You could just copy a YouTube workout video, paste it in the link shortener and finally comment on the post. *Something to look out for is that sometimes your link may get blocked on these kinds of websites. One easy way to get around this is pasting the shortened link in a website like pastebin, and then commenting the link to pastebin. So far so good, this is the end of the guide. I hope you all the best of luck in your ventures. This is a proven guide guaranteed to make you thousands and thousands. If you need any help, have any suggestions, or concerns, or just want to brag with your earnings feel free to message me.
This post is by a banned member (nixol71975) - Unhide
Threads
Thanks bro
This post is by a banned member (Tlili019) - Unhide
Tlili019  
Registered
Threads
aaaaaaaaaaaa
This post is by a banned member (eywaaaa) - Unhide
eywaaaa  
Registered
Threads
(25 July, 2023 - 10:21 PM)Monke Wrote: Show More
[Image: RZIm4Mg.gif]
[Image: monkey.gif] [Image: banana.gif] DON T HAVE A CRACKED.IO ACCOUNT? CLICK HERE TO JOIN! [Image: monkey.gif] [Image: banana.gif]

Show ContentSpoiler:

DAWDAWDAWDAWDAWDAWD
This post is by a banned member (JapaneseYen) - Unhide
Threads
ty