Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Let upgraded users read ban appeals and what is happening in them

by saple - 31 July, 2023 - 12:08 AM
This post is by a banned member (IgniteHost) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 August, 2023 - 10:14 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More
(05 August, 2023 - 08:08 PM)IgniteHost Wrote: Show More
(31 July, 2023 - 02:55 AM)lync Wrote: Show More
there is a lot of private and personal info on ban appeals so no it shouldnt be open to the public

Then make the ban appeals public, just disable replying to them, and sensitive data can be put inside hidden tag, admins just have to disable the bypass on the appeal section  [Image: hype.png]

dude.. are you actually serious about this suggestion? i honestly cant tell if ur trolling or not.

I don't see the issue.
Ban appeals are people doing bad things trying to repent, I think its not a bad thing to keep the appeals public.
If there as sensitive things, they can DM the staff the sensitive things for example?
This post is by a banned member (Timi999) - Unhide
Timi999  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
nah
This post is by a banned member (UlquiorraJr) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 August, 2023 - 04:45 AM by UlquiorraJr. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: typo )
Well upgraded members could have an insight of some details of the concluded appeal (Only those who are resolved and where a user got banned), and within that MASK the personal details. This would be an incentive for people to upgrade.

But it would take a bit more energy of the moderators/admins as they would have to mask X information in the thread.

Overall if the energy is there, i would be up for it and i believe some moderators would be okay with doing the personal masking as it wouldn't take that much energy.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76113fda9b6b181fcf6d42...y.gif&ct=g]
This post is by a banned member (Virus) - Unhide
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 August, 2023 - 10:28 PM)IgniteHost Wrote: Show More
(05 August, 2023 - 08:08 PM)IgniteHost Wrote: Show More
Then make the ban appeals public, just disable replying to them, and sensitive data can be put inside hidden tag, admins just have to disable the bypass on the appeal section  [Image: hype.png]

dude.. are you actually serious about this suggestion? i honestly cant tell if ur trolling or not.

I don't see the issue.
Ban appeals are people doing bad things trying to repent, I think its not a bad thing to keep the appeals public.
If there as sensitive things, they can DM the staff the sensitive things for example?

Holy fuck keek just stop talking. cant believe you're actually serious about this. Take some time to think about how much of a retarded suggestion this is.
Threads
1 Year of service
(08 August, 2023 - 03:49 AM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More

I don't see the issue.

Holy fuck [Image: keek.gif] just stop talking. cant believe you're actually serious about this. Take some time to think about how much of a retarded suggestion this is.

I have seen plenty of forums letting ban appeals oppened. I mean we leave DD oppened and when there are sensitive data they are DM'ed to staff you stupid ass.
Ban appeals are people doing stupid shit trying to be unbanned; its not like there is anything that much sensitive in 95% of the case.
This post is by a banned member (w1z3x3) - Unhide
w1z3x3  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This post is by a banned member (Virus) - Unhide
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 August, 2023 - 07:48 AM)IgniteHost Wrote: Show More
I don't see the issue.

Holy fuck [Image: keek.gif] just stop talking. cant believe you're actually serious about this. Take some time to think about how much of a retarded suggestion this is.

I have seen plenty of forums letting ban appeals oppened. I mean we leave DD oppened and when there are sensitive data they are DM'ed to staff you stupid ass.
Ban appeals are people doing stupid shit trying to be unbanned; its not like there is anything that much sensitive in 95% of the case.

You're retarded & stupid.
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 August, 2023 - 06:16 PM by IgniteHost. Edited 1 time in total.)
(08 August, 2023 - 02:54 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More
(08 August, 2023 - 07:48 AM)IgniteHost Wrote: Show More

You're retarded & stupid.
No arguments
[Image: 6JjVQ5D.gif]