Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @AKIRA

by maksonis - 03 August, 2023 - 08:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (maksonis) - Unhide
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
Why do I need to delete conversation IF I EVEN INFORMED YOU that I will file a scam report. I informed you even in advance and made a full conversation photo (sent to both mods). Especially that last messages from my side about the room type which was unavailable you were just ignoring.

You can clearly see it was just a normal photo of the email that hotel printed for me, I was writing you and keeping you informed every minute, about what manager is saying.

You are making strange bookings on dirty accounts which getting chargebacked later, hotel receiving notification about this from booking.com and hotel asking me to pay during the checkin process.

About "officially cancelled" I asked you (check our conversation photos) is it possible for YOU PERSONALLY to check the status of the booking - you said NO (means you dont have access to an account you used to make a booking = really legit method)
So how else can I let you know that the hotel is cancelled IF YOU (check our conversation again) said to me that the best way is a direct call to the hotel. Service wasnt delivered as my stay was planned 5-7 Aug and 2-9 Aug. I will say once again call the hotel by yourself and ask them if they have me there now
This post is by a banned member (Akira) - Unhide
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
First of all, I informed you that I called the hotel (@Liars and @Darkness can check it, I sent the full conversation).

You have a reason now to call the hotel and double check - you are saying that I am trying to scam you and use the hotel for free. BRO THIS IS THE REASON WHY I OPENED A SCAM REPORT. You have a 100000% reason to call the hotel. Once again hotel booked 2-9 Aug you still have time to check if I am there and if I am using your service for free.

What should be correct on that email? What hotel printed for me - I sent to you, I am not working at the hotel so I am not making these emails. Show on which email was the booking made, billing address and phone number - it will be the same like on that email because this is the information that the hotel got from booking.com

We both know that you deleted the chat, we know it. Thats why I made all screenshots straightaway as I knew it will happen. You deleted the chat, deleted me from contacts, and deleted me from the group

The real problem here is that you found some booking.com accounts, made bookings on them but they all got chargebacked. You thought you gonna be the best hotel vendor but made many failed bookings and closed the service. (Once again in the full conversation that both mods have) I asked you "can you see if my booking is still active?" You said that you dont have an access to an account anymore. Really nice legal service :)
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 05 August, 2023 - 05:30 PM by maksonis. Edited 3 times in total.)
So after calling all 3 hotels again today. First of all the hotel which was planned 5-7 Aug was cancelled long time ago (30th July) and I informed you about that.

About different names, there are 2 names (my own and my friend's, only 2 names and I told you which booking will be made for me and which one for my friend). No difference here as I paid for him, so I am also making a scam report.

Look, I called all 3 hotels again today to ask how was this possible that the booking was confirmed but I was asked to pay on arrival. They explained to me, Booking.com gets the payment info from you and sending it to a hotel. The hotel itself putting these payment details (date, card/name, cvv) into a small POS machine and processing a payment. Thats how it works in most hotels in Greece, they get the money directly from the person and not from the booking.com.
The first hotel was cancelled on July 30 already, other 2 were confirmed but when the hotel tried to process the payment, either cards had no money either they couldnt authorise the payment as you use stolen accounts but they just couldnt take the payment so they asked me to pay.

Now its really easy to check everything, if you can provide a payment confirmation (not booking one but payment, where, when and how money left the bank account) then its clearly a hotel's fault and I will contact the hotel telling them that they tried to make me pay twice and that they took the money from me but didnt let me to stay.
But the main idea is that money NEVER left the card you were trying to use for a booking. As booking.com just collects the payment details but the hotel is processing the payment during an arrival.

I want to say that its not your fault, as I see it all depends on a hotel and on a country. In Spain for example booking.com is taking the payment during the confirmation process, so if card is not good you will know about this already.
This time 2 hotels were in Greece and all 2 not good as the card either was empty either was wrong.
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 05 August, 2023 - 08:50 PM by maksonis.)
Paper is just a paper. Its not showing anything scam or fake there. Just showing all the info that hotel had about my booking, I used it show you that I paid for ALL IN but they had me as BB.

I am trying to explain you that booking confirmation and actual payment process is a different thing in Greece. I am telling you to call the hotel and ask them directly about this case, dont be scared man, call the hotel. Both hotel will tell you that payment wasnt processed.

You cant show me any proofs, asking you to show payment confirmation - you cant, asking to call the hotel - you cant, asking to show the full booking info - you cant.

How can I proof that the hotel was cancelled if even you dont have an access to an account from which the booking was made. I am telling you, I called the hotel it was cancelled. If you are scared to call, write them an email

@Liars and @Darkness just received a really solid proof from me. I showed that its possible to make a booking and get a booking confirmation having just 0.94€ on a card.
Card was just verified but not charged, they will charge it on arrival and then tell the person to pay. Really waiting for your response guys!