Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @AKIRA

by maksonis - 03 August, 2023 - 08:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (maksonis) - Unhide
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 05 August, 2023 - 10:07 PM by maksonis.)
I will say again, thats not your fault bro, you didnt know it will be like that. You really wanted to make me a booking, but in Greece its really working like that, they make a payment during the checkin, and unfortunately these accounts with attached cards were bad

I will say once again its not your fault bro, you really tried to make me a booking but unfortunately in Greece its working like that, they make the payment during the checkin, and both of these 2 accounts with an attached card werent good to make a payment. If it would be Spain or Italy would be all good, but Greece is like that :(
You always repeating about that chat delete, I never deleted the chat, but at least I saved it in advance so both mods and you can check everything
This post is by a banned member (Akira) - Unhide
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
And I added more photos when @Darkness asked for this yesterday, he asked thats why I added
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
@Akira why you deleted the chat? why you using stolen accounts and saying its super legal, safe and a unique method?
I dont even saying that for example Apolo hotel was paid for ALL IN but you booked BB. You never called the hotel by yourself (only I did) to check what happened.
You would say "fake" to anything I would provide, but its just a paper with a guest info tho, just guest info and what is booked there cant be anything fake
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
As said before and once again and you even said it by yourself, you can see its booked but not the payment confirmation, you dont have access. Info on the paper is real because as you just said Hotel has this info, so they printed it for me when I asked and I asked specially to print it to show you that its BB and not ALL IN. This paper isnt saying hotel is cancelled or smth.

Once again check our convo, I said you on 30th June that I called the hotel and I just attached a photo showing that I called it on June 30th, called it twice cuz reservations dep had a break. Its really good that you also have everything in your gallery. I added more photos and you can follow convo by checking time on every message.

https://i.imgur.com/j9t1kER.png - dont say its fake again