Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

The Fastest Crypto In Transactions That I Know And Was USing Personally

by Zenitsu15 - 05 August, 2023 - 05:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zenitsu15) - Unhide
Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Disclaimer: I am not promoting this coin. I just love it and I WAS using it sometimes.I was because I found that it is not popular so I can't use it anymore because not a lot of people know it unfortunately.

What is Stellar (XLM) ?

Stellar, or Stellar Lumens, is an open source, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat money low-cost transfers which allows cross-border transactions between any pair of currencies.

What Are the Benefits of Stellar Lumens ?

Speed - In my personal exp It is THE FASTEST CRYPTO I TRIED IN MY LIFE, usually transaction time in around 5-15 seconds (just my personal exp). It will reach the recipient faster than a wire transfer, especially if it is a cross border payment.

Cost - The transaction fee is very very very very low. Actually it is 0 USD. It is 0.00001 XLM = 0.000004 USD. But if u saw withdrawal fees in some exchanges is more than this cuz it is EXCHANGEs Fees NOT STELLAR NETWORK FEE.

Decentralised - The Stellar network is a decentralised network, meaning that no one authority controls the movement of Lumens. The community themselves authorise transactions and a record of each transaction is stored on the blockchain, which can be accessed by everyone.

Update/edit: add SOL solana to your dictionary of crypto. Yesterday I Got Shocked. Yesterday I was searching about solana, and I googled "solana transaction time" no answer from Mr. Google ? I said what how no answer, I googled again "solana tansaction fee" and no answer again. So what I did is I tried it myself. MAAAAAAAN 30 SECCC I got 30 sec transaction time. WOOOOOW. + NO FEEES 0. ZERO NADA No fees.

And this is my story with solana.

Wake Up People Forget About BTC. BTC Is King but HE HAVE TO RETIRE, BTC Got very old, let him retire as a KING of course.
Wake Up People To NEW TECHNOLOGIEs. Before Metaverse Slaps You In The FACE. 

We got TRX, XLM, SOL .... (Forget About LTC too)
0 Fees + ⚡ Lightning Speed Transactions
[Image: 00.png]
[Image: tH4D80E.gif]

Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #2
This is a bump

Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump

Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #4
This is a bump

This post is by a banned member (Ludocula) - Unhide
Ludocula  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 August, 2023 - 05:01 PM)Zenitsu15 Wrote: Show More
Disclaimer: I am not promoting this coin. I just love it and I WAS using it sometimes.I was because I found that it is not popular so I can't use it anymore because not a lot of people know it unfortunately.

What is Stellar (XLM) ?

Stellar, or Stellar Lumens, is an open source, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat money low-cost transfers which allows cross-border transactions between any pair of currencies.

What Are the Benefits of Stellar Lumens ?

Speed - In my personal exp It is THE FASTEST CRYPTO I TRIED IN MY LIFE, usually transaction time in around 5-15 seconds (just my personal exp). It will reach the recipient faster than a wire transfer, especially if it is a cross border payment.

Cost - The transaction fee is very very very very low. Actually it is 0 USD. It is 0.00001 XLM = 0.000004 USD. But if u saw withdrawal fees in some exchanges is more than this cuz it is EXCHANGEs Fees NOT STELLAR NETWORK FEE.

Decentralised - The Stellar network is a decentralised network, meaning that no one authority controls the movement of Lumens. The community themselves authorise transactions and a record of each transaction is stored on the blockchain, which can be accessed by everyone.

Update/edit: add SOL solana to your dictionary of crypto. Yesterday I Got Shocked. Yesterday I was searching about solana, and I googled "solana transaction time" no answer from Mr. Google ? I said what how no answer, I googled again "solana tansaction fee" and no answer again. So what I did is I tried it myself. MAAAAAAAN 30 SECCC I got 30 sec transaction time. WOOOOOW. + NO FEEES 0. ZERO NADA No fees.

And this is my story with solana.

Wake Up People Forget About BTC. BTC Is King but HE HAVE TO RETIRE, BTC Got very old, let him retire as a KING of course.
Wake Up People To NEW TECHNOLOGIEs. Before Metaverse Slaps You In The FACE. 

We got TRX, XLM, SOL .... (Forget About LTC too)
0 Fees + ⚡ Lightning Speed Transactions
Fuck your mother
Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump