Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to start a Digital Marketing Agency and hit 5k in 90 days OR LESS

by AaronStrack - 07 August, 2019 - 05:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (Pandaaah) - Unhide
Pandaaah  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
[font]in need of som support, so why not[/font]

This post is by a banned member (Seki) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Winbet2020) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 August, 2019 - 05:03 AM)AaronStrack Wrote: Show More
I've been meaning to write this post for a long time. It's basically the story of how I started a digital marketing agency giving me the ability to live the life I wanted. And I would like to give you a nice little checklist that you could use as well if it interests you.

I started my business last year in 2018. Since then, I reduced my own work load to less than 10 hours a month, lived in New York and California, traveled to 5 countries, and am prepping to head to Scotland for 6 months in Sept all at the ripe old age of 21.

I cracked the code to scaling a service-based business using detailed systems (a fancy checklist on Asana) and a good team (all based in the Philippines). 

I made $2,100 in my first month. Not a huge amount I know but it was a big deal for me just starting out. More importantly, that number increased every single month afterwards. 

*THIS IS A LONG POST, AND IS STEP-BY-STEP*  If you enjoyed the content please leave a LIKE and ill try to make more content like this available!

SO LETS GET STARTED!!!!

PLEASE LIKE A LIKE, LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED, THIS TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO MAKE FOR YOU GUYS :pepegun:

super interesting
This post is by a banned member (Glen360) - Unhide
Glen360  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
great
This post is by a banned member (pyssla12) - Unhide
pyssla12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Ia this gold
This post is by a banned member (milostrbojevic) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (anil115) - Unhide
anil115  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 August, 2019 - 05:03 AM)AaronStrack Wrote: Show More
I've been meaning to write this post for a long time. It's basically the story of how I started a digital marketing agency giving me the ability to live the life I wanted. And I would like to give you a nice little checklist that you could use as well if it interests you.

qwrwwqqwqw
I started my business last year in 2018. Since then, I reduced my own work load to less than 10 hours a month, lived in New York and California, traveled to 5 countries, and am prepping to head to Scotland for 6 months in Sept all at the ripe old age of 21.

I cracked the code to scaling a service-based business using detailed systems (a fancy checklist on Asana) and a good team (all based in the Philippines). 

I made $2,100 in my first month. Not a huge amount I know but it was a big deal for me just starting out. More importantly, that number increased every single month afterwards. 

*THIS IS A LONG POST, AND IS STEP-BY-STEP*  If you enjoyed the content please leave a LIKE and ill try to make more content like this available!

SO LETS GET STARTED!!!!

PLEASE LIKE A LIKE, LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED, THIS TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO MAKE FOR YOU GUYS :pepegun:

asddddddddddddddd
This post is by a banned member (xlim21) - Unhide
xlim21  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
big bucks