Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Ban users who are extremely toxic with reps

by Space - 29 August, 2023 - 04:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (Space) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Best example is this idiot @TheDictator look at his given reps and the reps received no one wants him here just delete his ass
he is ruining other peoples clean rep history for no reason

i only see him be toxic towards new members on sb such a fucking skid
This post is by a banned member (Sigma) - Unhide
Sigma  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
why should people have a perfect rep history xd
[Image: verified-2687569242.gif]
This post is by a banned member (TheDictator) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 August, 2023 - 06:26 PM by TheDictator. Edited 1 time in total.)
(29 August, 2023 - 04:17 PM)SpaceRiot Wrote: Show More
Best example is this idiot @TheDictator look at his given reps and the reps received no one wants him here just delete his ass

hoes mad for -4 [Image: kappa.png]  next time mind your own business [Image: darksalami.gif]
I'm not selling anything on cracked.io/shop/discord monkayesmonkayesmonkayes 

This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service

This guy got banned a dozen time, got 7 page worth of negative rep yet somehow thinks he's in a place to call me toxic...

@Liars @Darkness @KSZ
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
bump
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

Threads
4 Years of service
(02 September, 2023 - 12:15 AM)Fivio Wrote: Show More

This guy got banned a dozen time, got 7 page worth of negative rep yet somehow thinks he's in a place to call me toxic...

@Liars @Darkness @KSZ

I was banned once by @KSZ for FUD after talking about another forum admin [Image: pepeokay.png]  dozen time is the number of your DD in a month [Image: pepeokay.png]
Me bashing you bribing nto staff? were you blind I was joking with @Eminem and what emotes were used? If you wanna cry to @KSZ provide the full chat to him
I was about to leave this site forever for irl projects, but this neg gang rep changed my mind. even though there is no proof you were behind the neg reps but its not the first time this happens to me. I had no interaction with @weight he came out of nowhere to neg me? seem like @weight negged @Zaddie and you went hammered him down too. now its time for @weight to return the favor and he negged me cause you couldnt neg twice [Image: kappa.png] same with the @DarkBoosts, didnt have interaction with him in months and he comes to increase his neg from -5 to -6? and says @fivio upgraded me? possible you upgraded @DarkBoosts, cause he didnt have supreme back then...
in case you are high or sth my account was not upgraded by you or anybody else!!!
and now @6am negged me, sb who wasnt on the forum and his first rep ever given is to neg me, please if possible see who upgraded @6am [Image: monkayes.gif]  @KSZ wtf is this if not neg gang rep?
same shit happened with @IlILegendaryIlI , he was mad at me and his slaves negged me, same shit with  @Executive, I guess third time the charm [Image: evilrondo.png]
@KSZ  I'm not posting here to create drama  told @Liars cant pm this retard. also told @Liars this kid actions gotta stop too [Image: pepeokay.png]  dont expect me to stfu while he runs his mouth and his slaves neg me!
@Liars didnt you whisper take the fight to pm? only biased toward me? close the childish thread

This post is by a banned member (Space) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(03 September, 2023 - 12:26 AM)TheDictator Wrote: Show More

@Liars @Darkness @KSZ

I was banned once by @KSZ for FUD after talking about another forum admin [Image: pepeokay.png]  dozen time is the number of your DD in a month [Image: pepeokay.png]
Me bashing you bribing nto staff? were you blind I was joking with @Eminem and what emotes were used? If you wanna cry to @KSZ provide the full chat to him
I was about to leave this site forever for irl projects, but this neg gang rep changed my mind. even though there is no proof you were behind the neg reps but its not the first time this happens to me. I had no interaction with @weight he came out of nowhere to neg me? seem like @weight negged @Zaddie and you went hammered him down too. now its time for @weight to return the favor and he negged me cause you couldnt neg twice [Image: kappa.png] same with the @DarkBoosts, didnt have interaction with him in months and he comes to increase his neg from -5 to -6? and says @fivio upgraded me? possible you upgraded @DarkBoosts, cause he didnt have supreme back then...
in case you are high or sth my account was not upgraded by you or anybody else!!!
and now @6am negged me, sb who wasnt on the forum and his first rep ever given is to neg me, please if possible see who upgraded @6am [Image: monkayes.gif]  @KSZ wtf is this if not neg gang rep?
same shit happened with @IlILegendaryIlI , he was mad at me and his slaves negged me, same shit with  @Executive, I guess third time the charm [Image: evilrondo.png]
@KSZ  I'm not posting here to create drama  told @Liars cant pm this retard. also told @Liars this kid actions gotta stop too [Image: pepeokay.png]  dont expect me to stfu while he runs his mouth and his slaves neg me!
@Liars didnt you whisper take the fight to pm? only biased toward me? close the childish thread

stop whining no one wants you here spread your toxicity somewhere else, ure ruining everyones rep for no reason
Threads
4 Years of service
(03 September, 2023 - 12:54 AM)SpaceRiot Wrote: Show More
(03 September, 2023 - 12:26 AM)TheDictator Wrote: Show More

@Liars @Darkness @KSZ

stop whining no one wants you here spread your toxicity somewhere else, ure ruining everyones rep for no reason

have proof now that @fivio is behind the neg gang rep on me ,will send to staff [Image: monkayes.gif] stay tunde [Image: popcorn2.gif]