Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅️⭐ STEAM ACCOUNTS | LOTS OF GAMES AND ITEMS ⭐✅️

by Pepehype - 05 September, 2023 - 05:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (uqnarambg) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (koki_7) - Unhide
koki_7  
Registered
Threads
(05 September, 2023 - 05:01 AM)Pepehype Wrote: Show More
[Image: hype.png] I  APPRECIATE ANY LIKE, IT ENCOURAGES ME TO POST MORE [Image: hype.png]

awesome thank you [Image: sheepe.gif] [Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (xatikit576) - Unhide
Threads
tytytytytytytytyt
This post is by a banned member (gregorblue) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
ty
This post is by a banned member (ardit7789) - Unhide
ardit7789  
Registered
Threads
nice
This post is by a banned member (Drutten123) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
[Image: hype.png] I  APPRECIATE ANY LIKE, IT ENCOURAGES ME TO POST MORE [Image: hype.png]

Nice one dudue
This post is by a banned member (notgerat) - Unhide
notgerat  
Threads
1 Year of service
[font][font]Quest'estate non ho fatto molte cose, ho passato quattro giorni a casa di mia zia a Roma per vedere il Colosseo e il resto dei giorni a Ostia Lido. [/font][font]Quando ero a casa uscivo in spiaggia più la sera e il pomeriggio uscivo con gli amici e ogni tanto andav[/font][/font][font][font]Quest'estate non ho fatto molte cose, ho passato quattro giorni a casa di mia zia a Roma per vedere il Colosseo e il resto dei giorni a Ostia Lido. [/font][font]Quando ero a casa uscivo in spiaggia più la sera e il pomeriggio uscivo con gli amici e ogni tanto andavamo al mare. [/font][font]A fine agosto sono stata alle grotte di Pastena e un altro giorno all'isola Liri per vedere il castello con sotto una cascata che attraversa tutto il paese. [/font][/font][font][font]amo[/font][/font][font][font][font][font] al mare.[/font][/font][/font][font]A fine agosto sono andato alle grotte di Pastena e un altro giorno all'isola Liri per vedere il castello con sotto una cascata che attraversa tutto il paese.[/font][/font]
This summer I didn't do many things, I spent four days at my aunt's house in Rome to see the Colosseum and the rest of the days in Ostia Lido. When I was at home I went out to the beach more in the evening and in the afternoon I went out with friends and every now and then we went to the beach. At the end of August I went to the Pastena caves and another day to the Liri island to see the castle with a waterfall underneath that runs through the whole town.