Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @PremiumPOINT

by Veanem - 13 September, 2023 - 12:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (Veanem) - Unhide
Veanem  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 13 September, 2023 - 02:01 PM by Veanem.)
(13 September, 2023 - 01:50 PM)PremiumPOINT Wrote: Show More
Bro you it is not any reason to open a scam report unnecessary, You have to tell in Ib just and take and refund, if I am declining your refund or not replying or i block you not responding. Then in this case you can open scam report. You opened dispute when I am totally responding you and agreed to give refund if not replacement.

I am sorry but for me it was a reason. Few years ago I've been offering a product online. If someone contacted me with a issues about the service I offer I kept priority on this one customer. He didn't have to contact me to get the update of the case. It was my part of the deal. The same thing I experience from the sellers I bought some items from in the last months. I had an issue with a amazon refund service I bought from one guy. He was the one who kept me updated all the time.
The same thing I expect from all the sellers. over 48h ago you said there will be replacement or refund. No message since then. I just did what I said I will do - I will open a scam report.

REFUND RECEIVED. 
You can close the deal dispute.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved. Closed
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.