Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

T3z scammed me for 10 LTC

by EINF369 - 14 September, 2023 - 06:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (T3z) - Unhide
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 September, 2023 - 10:46 PM)TOTO Wrote: Show More
(14 September, 2023 - 08:47 PM)T3z Wrote: Show More
(14 September, 2023 - 08:16 PM)TOTO Wrote: Show More
I am not involved into that but would like to add 2 words there
i dont understand how @T3z is selling combolists when he have searched combo from me before some days
Clearly those are not his combos and he dont know even quality of them, he just have proxy that

i do check for quality and its not a crime to outsource your supply when you are short of your own
you are clearly just here to stab me in the back while im down as a fellow competitor, only thing you are demostrating is your insecurity
your words dont add any value and dont relate to the problem, keep your feet in your own circle of business respectfuly

also:
[Image: S4h29.gif]
I always Will do that,i never will refuse to resell something if i buy them myself firstly
But I don't scam people for 10 ltc lmao and i keep warranty for everything retard
Btw why deleted chats? Afraid of any multi exposed [Image: lol2.gif] [Image: lol2.gif] [Image: lol2.gif]

"i never will refuse to resell something if i buy them myself firstly" what does that even mean

"But I don't scam people for 10 ltc lmao" im sorry, are you the admin here, should i send you the proof? oh i see you reached your verdict already

"i keep warranty for everything" i offered him refund the first day and for the t-onlines he complained about you clown

get lost from this thread already, go offer that warranty you are proud of to your buyers, im sure they will need it [Image: smart.gif]
This post is by a banned member (TOTO) - Unhide
TOTO  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(14 September, 2023 - 10:55 PM)T3z Wrote: Show More
(14 September, 2023 - 10:46 PM)TOTO Wrote: Show More
(14 September, 2023 - 08:47 PM)T3z Wrote: Show More
i do check for quality and its not a crime to outsource your supply when you are short of your own
you are clearly just here to stab me in the back while im down as a fellow competitor, only thing you are demostrating is your insecurity
your words dont add any value and dont relate to the problem, keep your feet in your own circle of business respectfuly

also:
[Image: S4h29.gif]
I always Will do that,i never will refuse to resell something if i buy them myself firstly
But I don't scam people for 10 ltc lmao and i keep warranty for everything retard
Btw why deleted chats? Afraid of any multi exposed [Image: lol2.gif] [Image: lol2.gif] [Image: lol2.gif]

"i never will refuse to resell something if i buy them myself firstly" what does that even mean

"But I don't scam people for 10 ltc lmao" im sorry, are you the admin here, should i send you the proof? oh i see you reached your verdict already

"i keep warranty for everything" i offered him refund the first day and for the t-onlines he complained about you clown

get lost from this thread already, go offer that warranty you are proud of to your buyers, im sure they will need it [Image: smart.gif]
Will do
Take care and make sure to refund the full 620$ or i will be first to enjoy your dox
This post is by a banned member (Im3eyyeD) - Unhide
Im3eyyeD  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
shame on you @T3z  [Image: police5.gif] [Image: thief2.gif]
[Image: SgYjr.gif]
This post is by a banned member (EINF369) - Unhide
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Sir please check it out @Darkness
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars @Darkness

tell me which one of you i should send proof to
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
@KSZ  [Image: dance3.gif]
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2023 - 03:12 PM by T3z. Edited 2 times in total.)
im sharing the highlights of the chat so everyone can understand the problem:

here is where the conversation for the order begins and where i sent him the first samples:
Show ContentSpoiler:

he then asks if they are unraped, to which i replied "check on your targets and see if they suit you"
Show ContentSpoiler:

from the way he asks again if they are raped, i sense that he is implying that they are infact raped on ebay kl per his test run, not sure if thats the case here, he then sends a ss showing hits on kl cfg running valids from the samples i sent him earlier, i checked the first hit ([email protected]:hundhund1) which belongs to the "test_de" file and second hit ([email protected]:frizzantino6) which belongs to the "test_QSP1" file, this implies that he mixed the valids from the samples and so he didnt have an accurate measure to consider when making his order, which shows his inexperience on the matter
Show ContentSpoiler:

here is the first instance where he confirms the hit rate on web.de
Show ContentSpoiler:

here is where i send him the full pricing and tell him to try small splits at first before buying bulk, which he replies to with "np i have you if there was any problem", i didnt know what he meant by this but now we can all understand, i suspect he already knew the results arent what he is looking for and as he wasnt satisfied with the pricing i gave him, he planned to do this to turn the deal in his favor, i replied to his message as so "always test with small amounts before you order bulk, this is what i suggest to all my bulk buyers"
Show ContentSpoiler:

he replied to my message with "i tried hits on my target" then replying to mixed up valids from samples he tried saying "if its will be same i can make profit", keep in mind test_de is from the pricier list among the ones i sent him samples from, and he ended up not buying it
Show ContentSpoiler:

i drop the prices for him after he expresses his discomfort with the initial pricing and offering a way lower amount
Show ContentSpoiler:

here you can see he expresses his discomfort with my pricing again by making a lower offer, then he says "if i made more profit ill charge you", now looking back, to me this implies he wasnt sure that he would make a profit and was counting on the list magically performing better than what he saw from his improper and partial testing, back then after he wrote this, i had a hunch that he might be unsure so i offered him another sample saying "i will send you an exclusive sample from them so you can make sure", which he refuses by saying "no need"
Show ContentSpoiler:

after refusing a second sample, he replies to the ss from his mixed valid test saying "i checked 70 hits of file" and "i guess its enough" followed by "i checked just web.de lines" and at last "ill buy from you everyday if ill be satisfied", this whole screenshot shows the level ignorance and inexperience he has and shows once again that he is not sure about the results he is going to get
Show ContentSpoiler:

i ignored his arrogance in refusing the second sample and sent him 2 exclusive samples from the lower priced lists that i dropped the price for him for, he replies to his offer again and then replies to his last message "if i made profit ill charge you", i wasnt sure why he was pushing to buy the list as fast as possible but moving forward and looking back at it i can guess
Show ContentSpoiler:

i replied to him saying "there is no rush, try the fresh samples and be sure they are what you need", which he replied to, by replying to his screenshot of the mixed up valid test saying "i tried" and "checked quality on ebay my target", i replied to him saying "yea but your purchase is bulk, doesnt hurt to try a fresh sample from the lists you want to buy whole", whats comes from him after is "yes buddy but lets make deal first", "and i send you money", "after i received it most be same quality", i think it should be clear by now that this guy either didnt know what he was doing or he did know exactly what he was doing if you get what i mean
Show ContentSpoiler:

i ignored his arrogance once again and made myself clear by telling him "i have been running this business for over 4 years, trust me, its a good idea to do a second try with bulk orders" followed by "i cant refund you if there are any complaints later", he then says that he is going to turn on his pc and mentions its 7am for him followed by "i never turn it on at this time idk why im not sleep", all i can say is, its never a good idea to do a bulk deal in 7am when you havent slept yet, this might be why he had such a rush and didnt pay attention to do a proper test of the samples
Show ContentSpoiler:

he sent a ss showing valids from the "test_QSP1_2" file as i confirmed the first hit to be from the file ([email protected]:Schnuffel0), as you can see, he is running web.de valids again only
Show ContentSpoiler:

he then says "600$ i can send you for four files and if i made more profit than 3x for sure ill charge you", again shows that he is not sure about the purchase and is using it to talk the price down even after i dropped the price for him already, i replied that what i offered him is my best offer for QSP1 and QSP3 which he replies to by saying that i would be able to resell them, which is against my policy
Show ContentSpoiler:

here he expresses his frustration with the discounted pricing and is trying to lower the price further, he also says "for mine not working with this hitrate" which implies that he understands and is not satisfied with the hitrate of the samples he tried and / or hitrate is not as good as he can proft while he keeps pushing for lower price and rushing to buy in bulk, a normal buyer would refuse to talk further after running a sample properly and then hearing that the price is not gonna add up to profit for them, this is not the case here
Show ContentSpoiler:

here he demonstrated that his bulk purchase is a test purchase for him saying "i want to check profit", i then agreed to lower the price even further for him as he kept persisting and i wanted him to feel welcom for his first deal with me and leave a good impression
Show ContentSpoiler:

here you can see what the final deal has come to
Show ContentSpoiler:

here i realized i havent sent him a second sample from CSP5 list and i felt a little uncomfortable as he kept asking for lower price and mentioning his profit expectation so i offered him a second sample for CSP5 too so he can be sure, so i said "do you want to try CSP5 again?" which he replied to by saying "no", i ignored his response and thought its best that he tries a second exclusive sample from all the lists he is about to order in bulk evenly so i said "will send another sample of CSP5 in a min" which he refused by saying "no need bro", followed by "i tried", "send me wallet", i ignored his response and sent him a second exclusive sample from CSP5 followed by saying "always try a second time for bulk"
Show ContentSpoiler:

he then seemingly went to try the sample, i say seemingly because, if you pay attention to the time stamp under the messages, you will notice that, second sample file is sent at "21:13", his reply saying "2 times i tried", "1 sec" lands at "21:14" and his follow up about the test "ok i tried", "same" is sent 1 minute later at "21:15", so in 1 minute time frame, he supposedly downloaded the file and checked everything thoroughly, which is not only hard to believe but ultimately impossible
Show ContentSpoiler:

here you can see the deal taking place
Show ContentSpoiler:

not long after he started complaining about the t-online domain, which he later admits he didnt try in the samples and as was apparent from the screenshots you saw if you followed them up until here, i replied to his complaint saying "they are the same batches you tried 2 samples from earlier" then he confirms his satisfaction with the web and gmx domain portion of the lists saying "im satisfied with web.de and gmx.de" followed by saying "same hitrate" then he complaints about the t-onlines again asking for un raped t-online lines, my follow up is long so i will avoid writing it but in short i tell him that i will send him a bonus list on his next order and that the result he got is consistent with the samples as also admitted by himself, in the end i mention "i dont guarantee results, i work based on feedback from sample" which is the approach i have taken throughout the years and havent had a complaint over until now
Show ContentSpoiler:

later i ask him if he tried the t-onlines from the samples which he replies to by saying "no", i follow up by saying i expect him to test them thoroughly which he replies to with "yes you are true"
Show ContentSpoiler:

here in short, he asks for all the t-online lines left, i refused and said that the bonus is a token of appreciation and not redemption as he admittedly didnt test t-onlines from the samples and its his fault that they are not upholding to his expectation
Show ContentSpoiler:
i will include screenshots as links from here as otherwise it would exceed the maximum images i can embed

i checked my stock and didnt have to send him as bonus so i calculated the t-onlines that he bought from each list and offered him a refund for them, he refused saying "no bro", "i dont need refund", to which i responded by "i dont have t-online to offer", he followed up with a ss of web.de results saying "web.de was true 1k 10 hits 80k 800 hits i got" then saying "gmx i havent check yet" which is not true because he admitted that hitratio for gmx and web is consistent and he is satisfied with them so im not sure why he says he hasnt checked gmx here
Show ContentSpoiler:

later he complains that he cant make a profit, i reply saying its his fault not testing samples properly and i will refund him since its his first time also mentioning that this is why i recommend buying in small amounts at first followed up by admitting "its partially my fault for letting you buy bulk first time" which is true and it was due to the fact that one of my bulk buyers introduced us so i trusted that whom he introduces knows what he is doing which later turned out to be a wrong assumption of mine as apparent by all he as demonstrated of himself throughout the deal and afterwards
Show ContentSpoiler:

later he confirms the consistency of hitrate of gmx lines
Show ContentSpoiler:

if you read through and pay attention to the above, it should be clear that this buyer fell victim to his own ignorance and inexperience and is now demonstrating their incapability of accepting fault by forcing anguish on me and causing harm to my reputation, i know that im no saint and this incident is partially my fault too, i should have refused to do a bulk deal with him after all he demonstrated before agreeing on a deal, i didnt know better at the time and was assured by the fact that he is coming from a bulk buyer i know well and this clouded my judgment about him and this deal, for this i apologize and i will still offer refund for the t-onlines that he originally complained about even though im not obliged to in any way and im doing so out of pure sympathy, even after his attempt to stain my reputation in this way, after refusing my attempt to refund him and work with him under his preference for hits
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
ayayay  you deleted our chat history and you took screenshots for yourself 
and that won't let me be able to take screenshot from all parts
Bro you are big scammer in history i sent you money because i told you my target and i asked for unraped data &
you'r partner intrduced you to me https://gofile.io/d/TagTL3
who's paying on this forum 10LTC for 1.4k valid hits ? 
i have 1kk in stock