Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

BE AWARE OF THIS SCAMMER AND HIS SCAM SCHEME

by Altarak - 19 September, 2023 - 10:14 AM
This post is by a banned member (Altarak) - Unhide
Altarak  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 September, 2023 - 12:07 PM by Altarak. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Additional text )
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Mr-DX1Z1
Sales Thread: /
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:  600$
Screenshots of Communication: Send to moderators
Additional Information:  As I see it, this guy goes around scamming people on same old scheme. 

He buy mail that he need, work them and then comes back claiming that they are already raped requesting replacments so for 1 payment he got double of the accounts

Last time he scam me for 1k accounts but I was busy to check them myself but now I checked each mail manualy because Its my combo and I was sure that they cant be raped

I check his keywords
He send mails he need
I send passwords for them
He pay them

So all hits are 100% valid on mail access and 100% valid on his target (he check before I send)

Then he comes 48h later requesting replacments saying that combo is raped, without any proof, just words + its 90% my combo so I know that cant be since I made it myself and I know what is taken from it

I refused replacment and told him I will replace only those with valid proof

He told me to go and see for myself, and I wasnt lazy I did it. Becasue he already scammed me like this.

And guess what? All mails are worked after I sent him combo.

Here I attached photos of every mail and time when linkedin was stolen. 
When I checked 70 mails are still with mail access 
On 37 I find linkedin reset pass on date he get combo
Other 33 doesnt have message at all which means he deleted it

You can see on photos that most of those mails I screenshoted are in all in trash or partly in trash (depends on his lazynes I guess).

He already scammed me few months ago on same sceme for more then 1k hits, but at that time I was busy to bother with him. You can read everything under the chat-export I will give full coorespodence.

Looking for removal this cancer
Crypto address for a refund: if need i will give
This post is by a banned member (Mr.DX1Z1) - Unhide
Mr.DX1Z1  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 September, 2023 - 03:14 PM by Mr.DX1Z1.)
actually i was just gonna open a report against him for not replacing the stuff i bought from him and he tried to counter by doing this ! 
here's all proof : https://imgur.com/a/6Kkphn4

the whole issue is that i bought emails from him and he said they were all private which means they can't be raped on my target , after i check the ratio is 30% only working and 70% aren't i tell him to replace the non working ones and he says no ! after saying he will replace if need be  (which i shown in the images in my previous reply) so he tried to just report me before i opened the report against him cuz i told him i was gonna do it on tg !
please check all proof !
i will also send the combo to admins to prove it's public and not even private or his !!!

and by the way all he said is pure bullshit , this guy is trynna add up stuff without any proof just to make sure i don't get him banned !
about the 1k accounts he was talking about ! i can show you chat exportation and you will see everything that i never used any account of his and he knows it and he never checked them !
also about him saying i go scam others , he has 0 proof of this he just adding random words to make me look bad !
and  saying i got double what i paid for , i didn't even get what i paid for lol he sends me trash public lines that are raped and useless for me !

so im gonna need a replace for the 100 accounts where 70 didnt work ! or im gonna need a refund which is 70$ . he can choose and i will send him my addy on tg

Mr.DX1Z1  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
@KSZ  gonna need replace for the raped accounts he sold me please !

Altarak  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars @Darkness
Altarak  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars @Darkness
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Altarak Did you provide him with a combolist or with accounts.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Altarak  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
I give him emails with accounts which he steal
You can see on photos I entered every single email I sent him and you can see in messages that accounts are stolen after he receive them
Mr.DX1Z1  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 October, 2023 - 06:44 PM by Mr.DX1Z1.)
(03 October, 2023 - 06:22 PM)Altarak Wrote: Show More
I give him emails with accounts which he steal
You can see on photos I entered every single email I sent him and you can see in messages that accounts are stolen after he receive them

this is not true at all when i entered i found the accounts raped already

when i try to reset i find out that the emails have already been used