Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Heavenly 450$. Nudata payload generator

by RocketVilo - 19 September, 2023 - 09:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (RocketVilo) - Unhide
Threads
Bumped #9
(This post was last modified: 19 September, 2023 - 10:24 PM by RocketVilo. Edited 1 time in total.)
(19 September, 2023 - 10:13 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More
Here OP started insulting me, which lead to an “smh” and leaving him on read while moving on with my day thinking he wouldn’t be up for it. Note, I have never agreed to any price, the only thing I agreed to was a test.

https://ibb.co/34fzYDK

Suddenly, OP sent me a link (that isn’t working anymore, had no chance to test it) and said the product was finished. That day I was in bed with a cold and didn’t see the message before later, when he threatened with a scam report.

https://ibb.co/CPgprkP

(19 September, 2023 - 10:12 PM)Ivaldi Wrote: Show More
(19 September, 2023 - 10:02 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More
I agreed to the fact you will provide a test, not the price. Also, you decided to leave out the messages where you insulted me, which made me think you weren’t up for the deal. I haven’t received any product or anything from OP, so this is a fake scam report and should be closed.

What? I provided a test as clearly seen in the screenshots. You start off our conversation insulting me? This is not the only instance that you mention price:

[Image: H8G1ixK.png]

I find it difficult to believe that you only agreed to a test, knowing full well that the task required reverse engineering, which was the core of the job you assigned to me. I provided a test to demonstrate my commitment to our agreement. It's worth noting that I reviewed similar scam reports involving other developers facing similar situations, and in each case, the moderators sided with the developers. I invested a significant amount of time, working overnight for over 8 hours, and then experienced a 24-hour delay in your response, only receiving a reply after I mentioned my intention to report the situation. User @heavnly should understand that when you hire a developer, it's essential to honor the agreement and not withdraw after the product has been delivered.

Could you please point out where I SAID I agreed to the price? Or that I would buy it at all?

A developer shouldn’t start on a product before a clear go-ahead signal from the buyer, I never agreed to any price but you still started on the product.

If you intended to cancel our agreement, you should have clearly communicated your decision to me. I am not a mind reader and cannot infer your intentions without explicit communication. You provided clear indications for me to proceed with the project and confirmed the agreed-upon price. If you had reservations due to my language or any other reason, it was essential to state your concerns explicitly. You had multiple opportunities to do so, and responding with 'smh' did not convey your intentions effectively.

(19 September, 2023 - 10:19 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More
(19 September, 2023 - 10:17 PM)Ivaldi Wrote: Show More
Here OP started insulting me, which lead to an “smh” and leaving him on read while moving on with my day thinking he wouldn’t be up for it. Note, I have never agreed to any price, the only thing I agreed to was a test.

Suddenly, OP sent me a link (that isn’t working anymore, had no chance to test it) and said the product was finished. That day I was in bed with a cold and didn’t see the message before later, when he threatened with a scam report.

I understand your perspective, and I've included all the messages exchanged. I'll await a moderator's decision on this matter. However, I would like to emphasize that I did deliver the product as per our agreement. If you encountered any issues using it or had further requirements, I was ready to address them. It's crucial to recognize that when you hire a developer for a specific task and they complete it, it's not appropriate to suddenly decide that you no longer need it.

I never hired anybody, I was looking for a JavaScript dev that could decode and provide a product that I needed. I never gave you a clear go-ahead signal, never said anything about a price that was set in stone. You were the one that decided to start right after I left you on read, a clear signal I do not want to work with you.

If you intended to cancel our agreement, you should have clearly communicated your decision to me. I am not a mind reader and cannot infer your intentions without explicit communication. You provided clear indications for me to proceed with the project and confirmed the agreed-upon price. If you had reservations due to my language or any other reason, it was essential to state your concerns explicitly. You had multiple opportunities to do so, and responding with 'smh' did not convey your intentions effectively.
This post is by a banned member (INDIAGAMER33) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service

I understand your perspective, and I've included all the messages exchanged. I'll await a moderator's decision on this matter. However, I would like to emphasize that I did deliver the product as per our agreement. If you encountered any issues using it or had further requirements, I was ready to address them. It's crucial to recognize that when you hire a developer for a specific task and they complete it, it's not appropriate to suddenly decide that you no longer need it.

Point out the clear indications I was ready to buy this product please or even hired you at all.
[Image: riot2.gif]
Threads
(This post was last modified: 19 September, 2023 - 10:31 PM by RocketVilo.)
(19 September, 2023 - 10:24 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More

Point out the clear indications I was ready to buy this product please or even hired you at all.

Your assurance by saying "alright" and not communicating any change of plans overnight led me to believe that you still wanted me to proceed with coding it.

We should await a moderator's decision on this matter rather than continuing to discuss it back and forth.

I think the context of a test is drawn out here the API works or it doesnt I only provided a test and offered it so we would not have to go through a middleman.
This post is by a banned member (DESNAKY) - Unhide
Threads
We should wait for the moderators to reach a decision, as I have included all the relevant information. Furthermore, why would I proceed to create something if I didn't believe we had finalized a deal? It wouldn't be logical.
This post is by a banned member (INDIAGAMER33) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(19 September, 2023 - 10:32 PM)DESNAKY Wrote: Show More
i fucking feel bad for @Liars or @Darkness because they will read all this shit

Dont reply here.
[Image: riot2.gif]
Threads
I am pleased to conclude this report, as @Heavenly and I have reached an agreement, and he has fully paid me after I delivered the product.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved, closed.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]