Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @URGSTRESSER €80

by Nikalowski - 20 September, 2023 - 03:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@urgstresser Partially refund user within 24hrs. You can subtract the days he used the plan for.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (urgstresser) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Nikalowski) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 September, 2023 - 02:00 AM by Nikalowski. Edited 1 time in total.)
(21 September, 2023 - 11:53 PM)urgstresser Wrote: Show More
Greetings, do you refund on the forum if someone is not satisfied with how the advertisement is doing, certainly not, but you tell him to pay for the advertisement on the main page. It's the same here with us, we met the client as much as possible, even if the budget is only 80 euros, and again it didn't turn out fair, but it doesn't matter. He won't get a refund of course, just like you wouldn't give a refund for the fact that I paid Premium and you didn't allow me to advertise DDoS services.

Also, we didn't sell you a plan/product that will hit your target every day in the next 30 days, but stress testing services, nowhere were you told that you will hit 100% in the next 30 days, plus you were warned not to hit 24 /7 as you did and did not listen to us.

Greetings, first and foremost you can't argue with the decision that the staff already made.

Second; it's so silly to compare forum advertisements with your illegal stressing service which is not allowed here. They are two very different concepts.

Advertisements here have a fixed price for everyone, you cant pay more to get more visits, like you tell me to pay you in order to achieve more with your stresser. Advertisements here do not have any labelling that say "+100k views per week", while your Stresser offers different plans at different prices each being promoted to be better than the other and all of them promoting two "bypass methods" to drop Cloudflare protected websites.

I cant read in the upgrades page where it says you are able to sell something that is not allowed to anyone on the forum except you if you buy it. Funny that you complain about the upgrades when you have never bought one.

Find me one person who has not got exact perks described for specific upgrade be bought and I will resign from this dispute.

I know you cant.

@urgstresser 10 minutes ago messaged me on Telegram again telling me that he earns so much from so many people hiring him to down targets and that he is so rich, yet he is humbled so quickly when I ask him to refund me the 80 euros if he is so rich not to care. He then tells me that he would refund me if I did not call him an idiot to which I quickly reminded him the amount of times I have nicely and patiently asked him and each time he has refused. I've also waited one week for him to resolve the issue which he also did not solve.

So kindly stop gaslighting the staff with your silly childish manipulative behavior and pay up if you are so rich then why do you bother fighting over 80 euros when you are making thousands a day... Idiot.

P.S; he deleted all the chat and blocked me on TG.

(21 September, 2023 - 11:53 PM)urgstresser Wrote: Show More
Greetings, do you refund on the forum if someone is not satisfied with how the advertisement is doing, certainly not, but you tell him to pay for the advertisement on the main page. It's the same here with us, we met the client as much as possible, even if the budget is only 80 euros, and again it didn't turn out fair, but it doesn't matter. He won't get a refund of course, just like you wouldn't give a refund for the fact that I paid Premium and you didn't allow me to advertise DDoS services.

Also, we didn't sell you a plan/product that will hit your target every day in the next 30 days, but stress testing services, nowhere were you told that you will hit 100% in the next 30 days, plus you were warned not to hit 24 /7 as you did and did not listen to us.

You never sold me a product. You sold me a service. I was only able to keep my target down for a total of maximum 8 hours combined from a total of 720 hours from the plan. That is 1.11%, nowhere close to a 100%.

You never set a limit nor ever mentioned an existing limit for how long I can stress a target. You never restricted it. You only told me not to drop the target for longer than 3 hours, when I was already unable to, and I am still unable to to this day. In fact, from the time you told me not to drop the target for longer than 3 hours and until now, the target was down for 10 minutes combined.

So explain how did I not listen to you, when I was never able to drop it for longer than 10 minutes after you stated that? And if you had told me that before purchasing, I would never buy from you.

I clearly asked for a refund the 2nd day of realizing your stresser is bullshit but you refused to give me one and kept wasting my time and luring me to pay you more and hire you.

You did ;romote the ability to drop CloudFlare based on the two CloudFlare bypass methods on your Stresser. Matter of fact, a few days ago when your customer asked if the stresser is able to drop Cloudflare UAF, you said "sure". https://imgur.com/igQvgc2.

On top of all this, I also gave you the ability to charge me for a whole week (even though I only was able to use it for 2 days) and refund the rest. But you, being such a poor greedy ass jew refused. I was so nice throughout this time, never cursed at you once and you always refused. And now you tell me the reason you wont refund me is because I called you an idiot on this scam report. Why didnt you refund me when I didn't call you one in TG?

@urgstresser as @Darkness has CLEARLY stated either partially refund me in 24 hours for the days I have used your stresser or you will get banned for scamming.

Not only that, but If you do not refund me I will find every marketplace, place and forum where you advertise and get you banned from anywhere. I will make sure that you fully and extensively pay for the amount you are scamming me.

Ask yourself; is what you are doing worth it? You are ruining your reputation. So many people found your service and became your customers thanks to this forum... when they realize  that you have scammed me (and I promise that they will), I can guarantee you you will lose most of them.

So yes, if you think keeping that 80 euros from me is going to help your greedy ass, trust me, it will do more bad than good, because any potential customer lost means money lost for you. And im sure that will be greater than this 80 euros you are being so greedy for.

@urgstresser hurry up, you have 15 more hours... The clock is ticking for good. And if you dont use the time you have left. Oh lord. You will be doing yourself a crime.
Threads
@Darkness I still have not received a refund. Please ban @urgstresser .
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 September, 2023 - 11:27 PM by Nikalowski.)
(22 September, 2023 - 08:33 PM)urgstresser Wrote: Show More
Damn, you will really be that happy to ban me? lol

You know why you cant understand my frustration? Because you are not the one who paid €80 for a service that did not work for you. You were not the one stressing for over 10 days about this. You were not the one spending hours writing a scam report, nor were you bothered to read it and understand your customers issue. All you care is the god damn €80 euros you took and you wont give a fuck about anything else.

Why wouldn't I be happy for you to get banned here then?

@Darkness I have yet not received a partial refund. It has been plus 24 hours before you stated it and the guy keeps yapping but won't refund.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 23 September, 2023 - 01:40 PM by Nikalowski.)
(21 September, 2023 - 04:40 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@urgstresser Partially refund user within 24hrs. You can subtract the days he used the plan for.

It's been 43 hours and no partial refund from @urgstresser at all. Please do something.

@urgstresser I promise that you will pay a hefty price for this. It will be way more than this. You will regret this you fucking greedy jewish. :)

@Darkness make sure you post his full information upon banning him, thank you.