Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute against @ANG, the most imbecile guy in the comm, idk why he is unbanned

by Artseries - 11 October, 2023 - 12:56 AM
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Artseries) - Unhide
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 October, 2023 - 01:14 AM)ANG Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2023 - 01:12 AM)Lunatic Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2023 - 01:11 AM)ANG Wrote: Show More
this is not how it went and I dont remember such a deal do you have any old screenshots of this? you did not find this method it was here since 2020 or smth ask @UHQKarma I can even find posts that data back early to that so stop claiming this.

Me and you both know that , the method i used was more advanced, and not just the public method

no I dont know this I dont know what the fuck you did its pretty self explanitory. and if you say that you could say I did the more advanced shit because mine was automated yours wasnt

You imbecile, " Automating the shit " Is not  the method iam referring too, we both know that
[Image: N7suZTw.gif]
ArtSeries | Best GFX & DEV Studio | Thread Designs & Logo Designs & Web Designs/Development

Thread Design & Signature Design & Logo Design & Banner Design & Product image Design & Website Design & Website Development 
Boost your sales! 

Click here to join our Discord
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 October, 2023 - 01:21 AM)ANG Wrote: Show More
THIS DUDE LMFAO

https://cracked.io/Thread-SCAM-REPORT-AG...ann-100usd

BRO GOT SCAMMED BY THE SAME GUY FOR THE SAME METHOD I PAID 25 HE SAID HE FOUND IT WHAT A JOKE

You imbecile retard
Just take a look at the scam report i did on him, and why i did it lmfao
[Image: N7suZTw.gif]
ArtSeries | Best GFX & DEV Studio | Thread Designs & Logo Designs & Web Designs/Development

Thread Design & Signature Design & Logo Design & Banner Design & Product image Design & Website Design & Website Development 
Boost your sales! 

Click here to join our Discord
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
So what you are saying is, if the method was the same as him, The staff did wrong that they banned him lmao
You are just a fucking retard, ur logic is shit,
I took that method, i advanced it, i came to you so you can put all my shit into a server, you went out and stole my shit and made a proxy service on your own