Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute against @ANG, the most imbecile guy in the comm, idk why he is unbanned

by Artseries - 11 October, 2023 - 12:56 AM
This post is by a banned member (Artseries) - Unhide
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 October, 2023 - 01:32 AM)ANG Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2023 - 01:24 AM)Lunatic Wrote: Show More
So what you are saying is, if the method was the same as him, The staff did wrong that they banned him lmao
You are just a fucking retard, ur logic is shit,
I took that method, i advanced it, i came to you so you can put all my shit into a server, you went out and stole my shit and made a proxy service on your own

this is not true I paid for the same method as you you are claiming many false things here please close this report I do not understand what you are getting at here.

Lmfao nice asf you bitch
You just proved my point
So, if we both bought the same method for him, and he got banned, how did we end up making a proxy service ?
The staff did wrong that they banned him ?
U re saying that we [ me and the other nigga pepebussines or whatever the fuck his name was who got him banned ] lied ?
Again ,ur logic is shit
I got that method, i modified it, i added some extra steps so i made it work, i came to you, you betrayed me
You fucking imbecile, just get banned bitch
[Image: N7suZTw.gif]
ArtSeries | Best GFX & DEV Studio | Thread Designs & Logo Designs & Web Designs/Development

Thread Design & Signature Design & Logo Design & Banner Design & Product image Design & Website Design & Website Development 
Boost your sales! 

Click here to join our Discord
This post is by a banned member (Artseries) - Unhide
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2023 - 01:46 AM by Artseries. Edited 1 time in total.)
(11 October, 2023 - 01:32 AM)ANG Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2023 - 01:24 AM)Lunatic Wrote: Show More
So what you are saying is, if the method was the same as him, The staff did wrong that they banned him lmao
You are just a fucking retard, ur logic is shit,
I took that method, i advanced it, i came to you so you can put all my shit into a server, you went out and stole my shit and made a proxy service on your own

this is not true I paid for the same method as you you are claiming many false things here please close this report I do not understand what you are getting at here.

Lmfao nice asf you bitch
You just proved my point
So, if we both bought the same method for him, and he got banned, how did we end up making a proxy service ?
The staff did wrong that they banned him ?
U re saying that we [ me and the other nigga pepebussines or whatever the fuck his name was who got him banned ] lied ?
Again ,ur logic is shit
I got that method, i modified it, i added some extra steps so i made it work, i came to you, you betrayed me
You fucking imbecile, just get banned bitch

[Image: N7suZTw.gif]
ArtSeries | Best GFX & DEV Studio | Thread Designs & Logo Designs & Web Designs/Development

Thread Design & Signature Design & Logo Design & Banner Design & Product image Design & Website Design & Website Development 
Boost your sales! 

Click here to join our Discord
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Lunatic the ban appeal was approved based on the information we had and the one provided, we were not aware you were scammed in oct 2022 by him. Get in touch via telegram and provide evidence for your claims to @Liars.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]