Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

War log entry #1

by Dicke_Titten - 16 October, 2023 - 06:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (Dicke_Titten) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 October, 2023 - 06:39 PM by Dicke_Titten.)
I guess I'm really writing this for myself but for anyone interested, enjoy reading

To be clear I ain't gonna lie to you lads

War is fucking scary,
You go in with a Rambo mindset, feel invincible, all the bravado and squad moral is high through the fucking rough

04:40 am
Sirens Blair, waking up haven't even botherd to change clothes
We've got an alert there's a squad of Hamas terrorists who was spotted coming out of a tunnel near a settlement

This is it, it hits me, I might not come back.
Adrenaline and fear are fueling you like 500mg of Adderall, it seems like a am hour has passed but in reality it was a quick 5 minutes drive

Here we go this is it.
Nothing ... No sounds, no gunshots just silence.. and then it happens, squad lead tells us to keep formation. I know he has been given information, probably where they are hiding an.. a deafening cacophony erupts, orders are precise
You go full auto

Spot the muzzle flash from a low brush - don't think twice just shot.

Target down I yell, the firing keeps coming, and the squad leader yells to rush them
I keep on sprinting,within seconds we see the guys
They are no older than 20, I can look into this tucking kid in the eye
He falls down
Shot by my one of the squad member.

They fall back, we take cover and a grande is thrown over at them.
My ears are already bursting, but fuck I feel the explosion more than I hear it.
No time to waste,, once again we rush in formation
They're laying down, moving, I think one was still screaming in agony.
4 bursts and I know it's over. They are dead.

Once finally back in base I call my mom. Tell here nothing's going on, I've been placed in this boring Outpost mama, yeah I've just woken up, tell dad I love him.
I'll make sure to make another call later on ma, have a good day.

I don't know what to say.
I'm still alive, that boy is not.

You're a hero they say, why doesn't it feel like that?
This post is by a banned member (Teers) - Unhide
Teers  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 October, 2023 - 11:43 AM by Teers. Edited 1 time in total.)
(16 October, 2023 - 06:39 PM)Zionist Wrote: Show More
I guess I'm really writing this for myself but for anyone interested, enjoy reading

War is fucking scary,
You go in with a Rambo mindset, feel invincible, all the bravado and squad moral is high through the fucking rough

We've got an alert there's a squad of Hamas terrorists who was spotted coming out of a tunnel near a settlement

Adrenaline and fear are fueling you like 500mg of Adderall, it seems like a am hour has passed but in reality it was a quick 5 minutes drive

Here we go this is it.
Nothing ... No sounds, no gunshots just silence.. and then it happens, squad lead tells us to keep formation. I know he has been given information, probably where they are hiding an.. a deafening cacophony erupts, orders are precise
You go full auto

Target down I yell, the firing keeps coming, and the squad leader yells to rush them
He falls down

My ears are already bursting, but fuck I feel the explosion more than I hear it.

Once finally back in base I call my mom. Tell here nothing's going on, I've been placed in this boring Outpost mama, yeah I've just woken up, tell dad I love him.

Edited to don't create more speculations...

Telegram: @EpicallyBusiness
Discord: SrMagic.
Threads
2 Years of service
(18 October, 2023 - 11:54 AM)Teers Wrote: Show More

War is fucking scary,

Here we go this is it.
You go full auto

He falls down

I can understand that you shared a powerful and emotional experience in a combat situation. The feelings of fear, adrenaline, and the realization that they have taken someone's life can be incredibly complex and challenging to process. It's not uncommon for individuals who have been in such situations to have mixed emotions about being called a hero, as they might feel the weight of the experience and the loss of life very deeply. The impact of war on individuals, both during and after their service, can be profound, and many struggle with these complex emotions. It's essential to provide support and understanding for those who have gone through such experiences.

Peace and take care!
I'm pretty sure that text was generated by an AI. 
Regardless, I guess I appreciate the insights
This post is by a banned member (Teers) - Unhide
Teers  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 October, 2023 - 11:50 AM by Teers. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Retracted. )
(18 October, 2023 - 10:37 PM)Zionist Wrote: Show More

War is fucking scary,

Here we go this is it.
You go full auto

He falls down

I can understand that you shared a powerful and emotional experience in a combat situation. The feelings of fear, adrenaline, and the realization that they have taken someone's life can be incredibly complex and challenging to process. It's not uncommon for individuals who have been in such situations to have mixed emotions about being called a hero, as they might feel the weight of the experience and the loss of life very deeply. The impact of war on individuals, both during and after their service, can be profound, and many struggle with these complex emotions. It's essential to provide support and understanding for those who have gone through such experiences.

Peace and take care!
I'm pretty sure that text was generated by an AI. 
Regardless, I guess I appreciate the insights

Don't want any problem here...

Telegram: @EpicallyBusiness
Discord: SrMagic.
This post is by a banned member (Sigma) - Unhide
Sigma  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service

War is fucking scary,

Here we go this is it.
You go full auto

He falls down

Peace and take care!

using AI to farm shit on a post about war. go kys loser
[Image: verified-2687569242.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Yakuza) - Unhide
Yakuza  
Supreme
Threads
Stop lying and just say the truth, every minute passing a child in gaza is being killed. 

History: 
For people around who does not know history, israel are the refugess of europe and the holocaust survivors who went to palestine as "refugees" and then by they made the zionist movement just to occupy the country and steal lands thats it, now they're claiming the real country citizens as terrorists just because they're defending their home lands. 

Conclusion: These guys had no lands back in the time 40s they were accepted as refugees and they just stole the country and trying to make a genocied right now.

Who's the terrorist? lol
How funny you, this is just incredible, your post made my day and made me laugh multipe times, the news are fake as you say always, you're always the honest guys and peaceful and people who're defending their home lands are terrorists. Okay cool, let's see this ONU report. 
[Image: image.png]

You're war is against Hamas right? Thats why you're bombing kids, women, and disabled people. Your "genocide" is appart of the zionism project, stop crying here and trynna show people you're the victim you're not, you're just a nasty dog living in someone else's country.

Who bombed 4 hospital the last 3 days? Who killed all those people mostly kids and women? Who attacked civilians by the phosphorus item (which is banned internationally)? Who bombed mosques and churches? Who's the terrorist man? Like get the fuck out of people lands lol Your genocide plan will not work and everything is on the table the whole world got what you are trying to do ;) [Image: image.png]
Never forget who you are, you came like this, now you stole peoples homes, killed their kids and trynna make a genocide.

God is big, you'll be punished for all of this.
  [Image: positive-vibes.gif]
E-Commerce shop: Check thread!
[Image: Private-Hubbing.gif]
FREE DAILY LEAKS
This post is by a banned member (KFC) - Unhide
KFC  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Fuck all Zionists, He was right , he tried to warn us
[Image: LDMEYEK.gif]
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 October, 2023 - 12:07 AM by Dicke_Titten.)
(23 October, 2023 - 01:38 AM)Yakuza Wrote: Show More
Stop lying and just say the truth, every minute passing a child in gaza is being killed. 

History: 
For people around who does not know history, israel are the refugess of europe and the holocaust survivors who went to palestine as "refugees" and then by they made the zionist movement just to occupy the country and steal lands thats it, now they're claiming the real country citizens as terrorists just because they're defending their home lands. 

Conclusion: These guys had no lands back in the time 40s they were accepted as refugees and they just stole the country and trying to make a genocied right now.

Who's the terrorist? lol
How funny you, this is just incredible, your post made my day and made me laugh multipe times, the news are fake as you say always, you're always the honest guys and peaceful and people who're defending their home lands are terrorists. Okay cool, let's see this ONU report. 

You're war is against Hamas right? Thats why you're bombing kids, women, and disabled people. Your "genocide" is appart of the zionism project, stop crying here and trynna show people you're the victim you're not, you're just a nasty dog living in someone else's country.

Who bombed 4 hospital the last 3 days? Who killed all those people mostly kids and women? Who attacked civilians by the phosphorus item (which is banned internationally)? Who bombed mosques and churches? Who's the terrorist man? Like get the fuck out of people lands lol Your genocide plan will not work and everything is on the table the whole world got what you are trying to do ;) [Image: image.png]
Never forget who you are, you came like this, now you stole peoples homes, killed their kids and trynna make a genocide.

God is big, you'll be punished for all of this.

Alright you braindead washed up fuck.

At this point I'm so damn tired of arguing with you people, you wanna sell those same lies over and over again go for it.

The whole world sees who the Palestinians who support the acts of Hamas are, bloodthirsty inhumane terrorists.

We'll be there, taking care of Hamas- Islamic state in Gaza

The prophet Muhammad prohibits the killing of children and women.
The Hamas betrayed the people of Gaza, and is a disgrace to god.

Judgement day has come, no more mercy for the wicked.
I don't feel bad for killing a terrorist. It'd be him or another weeping Jewish mother.

I don't feel bad for the pupulation who supports Hamas and is now getting bombarded. The same ones who cheerd the day my friends were murdered and brutalized.

(23 October, 2023 - 05:55 AM)KFC Wrote: Show More
Fuck all Zionists, He was right , he tried to warn us

And you are?...
Oh that's right a kid who didn't reach puberty yet