Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✵ UNIQUE SIGNATURES ✵・❥・Typewrite/Graffiti/Metallic/Custom ✧ * Vouch Copies Available

by TheMarble - 02 November, 2023 - 11:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheMarble) - Unhide
TheMarble  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2024 - 12:51 PM by TheMarble. Edited 9 times in total.)
✵ CRACKED SIGNATURES ✵
Best collection on site  -๑- Affordable prices  -๑-  Proper deliver time

Static Metallic 10$
Customize the color you want & particles you want around it - Comes with transparent background to fit OGU colors -
You may find it somewhere else as it's not exclusive design it's well known but i does it myself!
[Image: fnLmbLH.png][Image: FA.png][Image: 1CB661o.png]

Static Long Signature - 10$
[Image: Nah.png]
[Image: vHUJDi5.png]

Animated Typewritten Signature - 15$
[Image: GWNwPWm.png][Image: s1W9d9o.png][Image: Lotus.png]

Custom Signature - Starts at 10$

[Image: 9hbs0BU.png][Image: 31.png][Image: jif163.webp][Image: AJLzCnh.png][Image: 6TwiHEW.png][Image: pyUJ7ph.png][Image: DulF6dj.gif]

Vouches
Let's get some Vouch Copies
Telegram: marblesfade
[Image: marble.png]
TheMarble  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #2
(This post was last modified: 02 November, 2023 - 11:52 PM by TheMarble. Edited 7 times in total.)
Preview
[Image: yoko.png][Image: akari.png][Image: xo.png][Image: LAMB.png][Image: Lotus.png][Image: hakui.png]
[Image: cloud.png][Image: elfsign2.png]
[Image: elfsign.png]
[Image: 1.png][Image: 2.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: Exuy.gif?ex=655631e7&is=6543bce7&hm=ec5d...e38f54731&]

This is a bump
TheMarble  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 November, 2023 - 08:02 PM by TheMarble. Edited 3 times in total.)
Testing!
[Image: ZxAZDjQ.png][Image: ods7w4.webp]
This post is by a banned member (Anubis) - Unhide
Anubis  
Trial Moderator
Threads
Staff Team
2 Years of service
[Image: dCNZGWP.gif]
 [Image: Vouch-Review.png]
I have received a Vouch Copy from @TheMarble so here is my official review:  

VALUE [8 | 10] 

Pricing for designs starts at a only $10, depending on their complexity and the time required to create them. I personally opted to test the custom signature design he offers and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. He significantly exceeded my expectations. When asked about how he manages changes when a customer isn't completely satisfied with the final design, he responded, "Since the outset of my design journey, I've pledged not to deliver any design that doesn't meet the customer's satisfaction." He went on to say that he does his best to make as many changes as necessary until the customer is content. However, if the revisions are too complex or time-consuming, he informs the customer in advance, offering to complete the work for an additional fee, and asks the customer if they are comfortable with this agreement. Personally, I would suggest further elaborating on the pricing options to clarify upfront what the exact cost will be. Nonetheless, what one gets for the price is incredible and absolutely worth it.

SELLER [10 | 10] 

Dealing with this incredibly friendly individual was an absolute pleasure. He consistently updated me on the design's progress and asked numerous questions to ensure the final result would meet my expectations. When I asked about his experience in the design industry, he told me that he has five years of experience in motion design. Additionally, he said that he has completed over 100 orders on Fiverr, maintaining an overall 5-star rating from previous customers, which I have managed to verify independently. He also added that he has received around 200 vouches on other forums, which I cannot name here. Furthermore, through freelancing, he has created over 200 artworks.

SUPPORT [9 | 10]

The support I received from @TheMarble was exceptional, and he genuinely made an effort to respond to all my annoying questions. His response speed was impressive and I constantly felt well taken care of. I am super happy with the end design, and the thought of using it not only as a signature or thread element but also as a profile picture crossed my mind. Therefore, he supplied me with several versions and went the extra mile to ensure that my expectations were not only met but exceeded. The only suggestion I would add is to perhaps engage the customer one more time with some early prototypes prior to the later ones.

QUALITY [10 | 10] 

I am absolutely happy with the final design and wouldn't want to change a single aspect. @TheMarble invested a great deal of effort into it, making it genuinely unique. What really left me in awe was his great attention to detail, particularly when it came to animating the flames and slightly changing their colors to create a realistic look. Having both static and animated options available is also quite handy. The quality really speaks for itself, so here is the final result for your own evaluation:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fart.marblefade.me%2Fi%2Fods7w4.webp]

[Image: E3hF4jy.png]

[Image: verified.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]
[ Expiry: 10th Nov ]

╔══════════════════╗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Middle Spot Available : $135/Month [ Purchase ]‎       
    Bottom Spot Available : $100/Month [ Purchase ]‎     

╚══════════════════╝

Beware of Impersonators always confirm via Forum PM. I don't sell anything besides signature spots
TheMarble  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 November, 2023 - 02:43 AM)Anubis Wrote: Show More
[Image: dCNZGWP.gif]
 [Image: Vouch-Review.png]
I have received a Vouch Copy from @TheMarble so here is my official review:  

VALUE [8 | 10] 

Pricing for designs starts at a only $10, depending on their complexity and the time required to create them. I personally opted to test the custom signature design he offers and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. He significantly exceeded my expectations. When asked about how he manages changes when a customer isn't completely satisfied with the final design, he responded, "Since the outset of my design journey, I've pledged not to deliver any design that doesn't meet the customer's satisfaction." He went on to say that he does his best to make as many changes as necessary until the customer is content. However, if the revisions are too complex or time-consuming, he informs the customer in advance, offering to complete the work for an additional fee, and asks the customer if they are comfortable with this agreement. Personally, I would suggest further elaborating on the pricing options to clarify upfront what the exact cost will be. Nonetheless, what one gets for the price is incredible and absolutely worth it.

SELLER [10 | 10] 

Dealing with this incredibly friendly individual was an absolute pleasure. He consistently updated me on the design's progress and asked numerous questions to ensure the final result would meet my expectations. When I asked about his experience in the design industry, he told me that he has five years of experience in motion design. Additionally, he said that he has completed over 100 orders on Fiverr, maintaining an overall 5-star rating from previous customers, which I have managed to verify independently. He also added that he has received around 200 vouches on other forums, which I cannot name here. Furthermore, through freelancing, he has created over 200 artworks.

SUPPORT [9 | 10]

The support I received from @TheMarble was exceptional, and he genuinely made an effort to respond to all my annoying questions. His response speed was impressive and I constantly felt well taken care of. I am super happy with the end design, and the thought of using it not only as a signature or thread element but also as a profile picture crossed my mind. Therefore, he supplied me with several versions and went the extra mile to ensure that my expectations were not only met but exceeded. The only suggestion I would add is to perhaps engage the customer one more time with some early prototypes prior to the later ones.

QUALITY [10 | 10] 

I am absolutely happy with the final design and wouldn't want to change a single aspect. @TheMarble invested a great deal of effort into it, making it genuinely unique. What really left me in awe was his great attention to detail, particularly when it came to animating the flames and slightly changing their colors to create a realistic look. Having both static and animated options available is also quite handy. The quality really speaks for itself, so here is the final result for your own evaluation:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fart.marblefade.me%2Fi%2Fods7w4.webp]

[Image: E3hF4jy.png]

[Image: verified.gif]

You really made me wordless, thanks you very much for this insane review.
I’m really happy that i had a chance to deal with you and most importantly that to get in touch with you. This never ends up here as a design service, but you can always reach out to me for anything you need.

Thanks again for the reliable review ?
Also again im wordless ?
TheMarble  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump